G60MAT

Trimsport VW Corrado Carbon Fibre Rear Number Plate Holder

Trimsport are delighted to announce that in mid July we will start development of our new Corrado Carbon Fibre Rear Number Plate Holder

For standard UK spec number plate.

Fits all models: 8V 16V, G60 & VR6.

Early or Late Spec.

The quality is exceptional, these are solid carbon fibre rear plate holders.

It will be moulded from an original plate holder which was sanded down, smoothed, primered and then moulded to make a cast for the new carbon fibre piece.

Made In UK

If anybody is interested in one or even donating the one to be used for the mould, please add below...

I've got a spare plinth that you can have to take a mould from. In fact I've got two spares so whichever is the better one I happily donate to the cause.

Let me know where to send it and I'll get it posted for you. Obviously I'd like first chance to buy the carbon fibre successor too :-)

Tom

I've got a spare plinth that you can have to take a mould from. In fact I've got two spares so whichever is the better one I happily donate to the cause.

Let me know where to send it and I'll get it posted for you. Obviously I'd like first chance to buy the carbon fibre successor too :-)

Tom

Thanks Tom, we'll kindly take you up on your offer, will PM details and give some nice Trimsport discount of the finished product for you! :)

Any ideas on a rough price?

Also would you be doing the shorter U.S. spec one?

Will have pricing mid July once we've done the first test model, no reason not to do a US spec one but would need an original to mould off.

i have been looking at replacing mine with one from spoonfed or simply covering with carbon wrap so i too would be interested once priced

I have a spare U.S. spec one if you want it? The clips at the back are gone though?

That would be great we can look at both straight off then, I'll PM details over.

---------- Post added at 4:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:34 PM ----------

i have been looking at replacing mine with one from spoonfed or simply covering with carbon wrap so i too would be interested once priced

The Spoonfed one is $190 so roughly £124 - we will be cheaper than that, plus no hassle and huge expense of international shipping, ours like everything new we're doing is proudly made in the UK! :)

Very interested in this Mat I have also looked at the spoonfed carbon bit's have you got any plan's to do other part's spoiler/splitter I imagine you could do very well out of this.The golf bumper is awesome a corrado version would be good too depending on price/quality.

Very interested in this Mat I have also looked at the spoonfed carbon bit's have you got any plan's to do other part's spoiler/splitter I imagine you could do very well out of this.The golf bumper is awesome a corrado version would be good too depending on price/quality.

Plenty of plans for other pieces but want to do things right so will take a little while to sort. :)

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

I'd be interested in various composite bits and pieces. Namely spoilers and wing mirrors!

I would imagine spoilers could be the second product in the Corrado range, mirrors could be looked at in the Autumn.

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

To be clear on the SpoonFed "discussion" I/We have no trading experience with them so cannot comment.

Now Trimsport has relaunched we are simply expanding our ranges and are lucky enough to have some very highly skilled carbon guys, so the product range will evolve over the next few months. :)

Plenty of plans for other pieces but want to do things right so will take a little while to sort. :)

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

I would imagine spoilers could be the second product in the Corrado range, mirrors could be looked at in the Autumn.

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

To be clear on the SpoonFed "discussion" I/We have no trading experience with them so cannot comment.

Now Trimsport has relaunched we are simply expanding our ranges and are lucky enough to have some very highly skilled carbon guys, so the product range will evolve over the next few months. :)

Sound's good Mat to be honest I would rather get bit's from someone on this side of the pond no rush whatsoever after all quality take's time and i'm sure you yourself will want to get thing's right. :D

Sound's good Mat to be honest I would rather get bit's from someone on this side of the pond no rush whatsoever after all quality take's time and i'm sure you yourself will want to get thing's right. :D

Thanks, all all about the quality for us, it looks like the carbon range could now expand a bit quicker following a few discussions this week, but one step at a time! ;)