G60MAT

Trimsport VW Corrado Carbon Fibre Rear Number Plate Holder

Any further news on the rear number plate light holder? Mine is potentially going back on the road at some point in the not too distant future and I'd like to replace the sample I sent you with a nice new shiny carbon piece!

Any further news on the rear number plate light holder? Mine is potentially going back on the road at some point in the not too distant future and I'd like to replace the sample I sent you with a nice new shiny carbon piece!

X2

Hi guys,

We've had a several let downs with the carbon guys - original partners, just failed to deliver, second partners were more expensive to us that we would be able to sell for but amazing quality. Rear plinths were coming out at £200 retail which is i'm sure more that you would want to pay. We are now progressing with making molds in aluminium which once completed, should reduce production time, reduce cost, and lead to an even better quality product. We do not have an exact date yet as we have had a few other issues lately...

** Trimsport Stock and Show Update ** Due to the recent severe UK weather Trimsport Alloy Billet Stock and Strut Brace production has been delayed by both power cuts and flood damage to machinery. (Badge stock is not affected). We expect to have production back to normal over the next few weeks, but sadly will be unable to trade at Ultimate Dubs UK in early March but do hope to trade at Edition38 in April. Any specific queries please email us.

We are currently down two production machine and in the hands of the insurers so will update once this is sorted.

Very unfortunate news m8

I hope you manage to work it out with the insurers & are back to full speed soon

Bad luck mate. I would off paid £200 for a plinth. I know how expensive high quality carbon is. Try over 4k for a screen sun shade on a typhoon jet! That's just me though. I

Delighted to announce we are now progressing on the carbon fibre range, UK and US Spec rear plate holders will be the first products - full update coming next month! :)

These plate plinths sound very interesting. Interested to hear what you end up pricing them at as may be in the market for a US spec one. Thanks.

Are the number plate light surrounds being produced as well? Any idea on price for that and the plate holder?