n3p

National Day London/Surrey/M4 convoy anyone?

Ladies and gents,

Billzebub (sp?) should be meeting me tomorrow morning at the M23/M25 Junction (M25 J7) to convoy together to Castle Combe.

We also plan to meet Harrier at Chieveley Services on the M4 at around 08:15

Anyone else coming down the M25 or M4 are welcome to join us, the more the merrier. I'll also be stopping at Cobham Services on the M25 to fill up.

Please let me know ASAP so we can try and get some meeting points and times organised! If anyone wants my number PM me.

The Stanford Hall convoy was great and made the journey a lot more fun! Would be good to try and replicate

Cheers,

Nick

Can't guarantee it but if I'm in the Chieveley Services area at the time then I'll join you. Not sure what time I'll get up you see. It's been a mad week at work.

EDIT: Wow, 73 Corrado's registered for the event :D

Edited by Portent

we will be heading there from Penge tomorrow but was going to head towards the M4 from a more London direction through Wandsworth and KEW

ill aim to be a at Chieveley Services for around 8 so will ether spot you on route or catch at the services

off to bed soon for an early night :-)

Ladies and gents,

Billzebub (sp?) should be meeting me tomorrow morning at the M23/M25 Junction (M25 J7) to convoy together to Castle Combe.

We also plan to meet Harrier at Chieveley Services on the M4 at around 08:15

Anyone else coming down the M25 or M4 are welcome to join us, the more the merrier. I'll also be stopping at Cobham Services on the M25 to fill up.

Please let me know ASAP so we can try and get some meeting points and times organised! If anyone wants my number PM me.

The Stanford Hall convoy was great and made the journey a lot more fun! Would be good to try and replicate

Cheers,

Nick

This sounds good. Is the Chieveley services the one near Reading?

Yes, Google Maps is telling me M4 J13

Between 08:00 to 08:20 would be perfect, could wait longer for anyone else if needed

Also - anyone else from further down the M4 want us to meet them somewhere en route?

Guys great to meet you and convoy up. Sorry didn't get a chance to say good bye but needed to get back to London.

Was a good day out.

Likewise, worked out well in the end... apart from the slip wrong turn blip!

Nice meeting you all