dan95x

**Updated List, Prices & New stuff added on P10** 94 Moonlight Blue VR6 Breaking

The original post has got a bit confusing with things gone etc, so I have put an updated list on Page 10 of what is still avaialable, with new prices!

Dan

Edited by dan95x
Added a couple of bits

Hi Endeegee - Just dropped you a PM Back.

For reference folks (sorry, West Mids is pretty big!) I am just outside Walsall!

Dan

Hi Pickup,

Have just dropped you a PM mate - I do have some concerns over posting the fogs/indies without them being super wrapped, as I have had them broken in the past in the post, same with the grille.

Have the Grille, although no front VR6 Badge - £15 (I have no idea how much they sell for normally!)

Didn't spot the bit about the rad - Yes, have got it, including the (I assume standard VR) twin fan setup, but mine certainly didn't have AC - £25

As I said in the PM, let me know where you are, as I have friends dotted around the country and I am sometimes out and about with work - Would rather see if I could get them delivered by hand without you paying postage costs and risking them getting broken if it was possible

Cheers

Dan

I may be interested in the rad fans, don't need the rad though. Do you know if the fans are 3 speed ones? They have 4 pins on the connector.

Hi.

Could I have the rear number plate plinth please posted assuming no cracks etc in it? If you could let me know cost posted...

Cheers

Phil

pics on the hoses please/first dibs

---------- Post added at 8:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:53 PM ----------

what exhaust do you have?

I may be interested in the rad fans, don't need the rad though. Do you know if the fans are 3 speed ones? They have 4 pins on the connector.

Hi Dan,

It looks like they may be taken with the rad, subject to being paid for, but if it falls through/he wants just the rad for less money, I will give you a shout. Am 90% sure it is the 4 pin connector, but can check for you if it does look like he doesn't want the fans.

Dan I will take the passenger head light subject to a pic please.

Beastie4126 - No problem, consider it reserved, will get you a pic at the weekend

Hi Dan do you have the gear knob and gaitor available?.

Simon - I do, they are in reasonable condition from memory, let me get a photo for you at the weekend

Could I have the rear number plate plinth please posted assuming no cracks etc in it? If you could let me know cost posted...

Phil, let me check it is all good, as I say, this was all written for memory, and will get back to you with a posted price assuming it is, again will be the weekend.

VR6Dave - Have dropped you a PM regarding hoses and zorst

Cheers All

Dan

I'll go seconds on the hoses if VR6Dave doesn't have them please mate (subject to pics) :)

And maybe the wipers...

Edited by Jamie

Hi Dan,

It looks like they may be taken with the rad, subject to being paid for, but if it falls through/he wants just the rad for less money, I will give you a shout. Am 90% sure it is the 4 pin connector, but can check for you if it does look like he doesn't want the fans.

Dan, no worries. It looks like i have sourced a fan now. Thanks anyway.

Hi,

What is the passenger side wing like? any rust? mine has a small hole brewing at the bottom and I'm thinking of just replacing the whole thing.

I need a passenger seat tilt handle do you happen to have one?

---------- Post added at 1:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:18 PM ----------

I need a passenger seat tilt handle do you happen to have one?

with the bolts if possible!

Dan

I am looking for the ABS light unit of the dash. If all the clips to keep it secure are good and everything else is ok with it let me know a price?

Thanks Robert

Hi Dan,

You selling the coilovers? Also are the front wings rust free?

looks like i'm only down the road from you.

Alright mate, interested in the steering wheel. Is the outer skin still attached to the frame of the wheel around the top? (If you know what I mean - the padding and leather doesn't twist back and forth). If all is ok, how much would you be after posted?

Thanks,

Sean.