bristolbaron

URGENT! WTD! Door lock solenoid / actuator / vaccum control valve / any other names?!

I'm after one of these:

Part No - 357862153

$(KGrHqEOKi8E4t,RWtr(BOPtplQitw~~_35.JPG

Posted to Bristol or within driving distance to arrive ASAP as drivers door currently not working on central locking. I can only get one through classic parts which wont arrive in time, or that robbing git on ebay, who i don want to give money too! If you can post me one out today/tomorrow or are within a sensible drive from Bristol let me know price including postage & paypal details and i'll send money over asap.

Cheeeeeeeers then!

Baz

Would this be the same as on a 97 mk3 vr6? If so I'll most likely have one as I have a wreck of a golf at home

Put the part number through vagcat seems to be Corrado specific !

---------- Post added at 7:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:47 PM ----------

Baron,

If its the drivers one that's playing up,just swap the passenger one over !

The system will still work,the passenger door will still lock,but when you unlock the passenger door with a key,only that door will unlock.It will still lock from the drivers door

Hope this helps

It's corrado/b3 passat specific, thank you for the offer though.

Hmm.. Might work, although twice as much work and less end result!

The eBay seller isn't the rip off guy, but unsure of he'd get one over soon enough now.

Was hoping someone local had a door sat around with the module still in it!

Cheers :salute:

---------- Post added at 9:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:31 PM ----------

Dave does it look exactly as above? I believe - I may be wrong - that the 'A' is a smaller/shorter module for the petrol flap and tailgate..