VR6Pete

Stainless Steel OE look exhaust.. Anyone interested?

Looks very nice, I could well be interested too but as always cash comes into it.

I've only just got my C and it's got an old exhaust clinging to the underside. I know it needs doing but I'm not sure what direction to go in. Seems to be a lot of experience on the Forum, so any input is gratefully appreciated.

I would be interested in this, but for a G60. Don't think there would be any difference in fitting a look wise.

Do Dubpower offer a fitting service as well?

What do they sound like ? For me the standard exhaust is far to quiet so I will be getting a full stainless in time but it needs to sound better than a stocker nothing massively rorety but louder than stock .

I now have a prototype exhaust down at stealth racing, hoping get my car down there mid November for a winter holiday and to make any necessary adjustments / tweaks to the exhaust.

Will keep you updated.

What do they sound like ? For me the standard exhaust is far to quiet so I will be getting a full stainless in time but it needs to sound better than a stocker nothing massively rorety but louder than stock .

Although I've not heard a DubPower exhaust personally, I'm advised they are louder than standard, but not too loud.

They will sound exactly the same as a currently available exhaust from DubPower so if anyone has one, please shout up and let us know.

Although I've not heard a DubPower exhaust personally, I'm advised they are louder than standard, but not too loud.

They will sound exactly the same as a currently available exhaust from DubPower so if anyone has one, please shout up and let us know.

slightly louder could be just about right :cool:

Another request for progress information if possible. I'm after possibly fitting the 24v 6 branch mated to the cat back system. I could be very interested if Peter has progressed this!

Edited by Sean_Jaymo

Everything is now in place for my car going down next Monday to stealth racing. There's 2 versions of their current exhaust waiting for me, and a kit that will be used to make a prototype using my car as a live jig, the bits have been at stealth for months, but they are very busy and I've had to wait to get it booked in for other things too you see. I'll know more tomorrow.

Sorry, I've been keeping the thread on vr6oc updated, in a nutshell my car is at stealth now getting my engine work etc... done. I said there was no rush in getting it sorted but everything is there to produce a template while if gets jigged up on my car, once this has been done and we are happy then it will be back to dubs port to put them Into production, can't say much more than that other than this is happening and it's in progress.

I looked at the trail tail pipe and it's a pretty good replica for a rough and ready version, but watch this space.

Any more of an update Pete on this?

There's a name I've not seen in a while! How are you mate? Hope your keeping well!! Take it you have a Corrado these days?

no update, car currently still at stealth racing, it's having engine work too but this will be trial fitted an template made while on my car.

Once this is done, it will be returned to dub power and them put into production and at that point made available to public :)

Will keep everyone in the loop!

My Corrado is having a new engine being built now, this is still happening but will be a bit longer than originally anticipated.

This is only test fit number one to get the angle of the box and pipe off the box right, this isn't the final tail-pipe

[ATTACH]79134[/ATTACH]

Looks good underneath.