seanl82

Free interior stuff!!!

EmGreenVR6 kindly passed on her old late interior to me for free, and I've now taken what I need. I'm therefore offering anything anybody wants for free to collect or for postage costs. I'm happy to split as required but please bear in mind I'm doing it for free so postage may not be immediate, I'll get it out when I can but won't leave you hanging too long.

I'll give it until the end of the weekend then if no-one wants anything I'll take it to the tip.

All I've taken are the passenger upper and lower bolster to replace my drivers ones, and the passenger outer tilt hook cover, and a set of cables for the tilt release.

Everything else as pictured below is available with descriptions for each.

Door cards front and rear all in good usable condition, and in this colour.

20130822_173605_zps18bb54de.jpg

Both rear door cards in excellent condition with bottom pointy bits intact and strong.

20130822_173552_zps83e85ac4.jpg

Both front door cards in decent condition, although a little separation of the vinyl at the top where the inner window trim sits. A bit of fabric adhesive and it'll be fine.

Also a small gouge on drivers side as pictured.

20130822_173522_zps01992b1a.jpg

20130822_173529_zps5b74be4a.jpg

Rear bench seats with hump that I forgot to get a pic of before I packed it away, but its in great condition with no immediately visible stains, wear, rips or tears anywhere.

Front seats - Passenger has been split to acquire the bolsters, but fabric is in fantastic condition and removed from the frame ready to go. Bottom half is ideal for anyone that needs it to replace a worn or ripped bottom. Drivers bottom part is junk although the bolsters are both in very good usable condition, as is the upper part. The seat is intact at the moment but I'll split it down if anyone just wants a part from it. The inner tilt release cable is snapped however, and I broke one of the tilt handles when removing it from the car after collection.

Passenger fabric -

20130822_173327_zps0abc931e.jpg

Drivers seat -

20130822_173309_zpsc071b51d.jpg

Drivers Bolster with minimal wear -

20130822_173243_zps96e60f36.jpg

Let me know if there is anything you need. :cool:

Edited by seanl82

Hi, I would be very interested in the rear door cards. I f you let me know your price for packaging then and arranging a courier then I will paypal you the funds. I bought a set identical off the forum earlier this year but when they arrived the pointy ends were damaged. :(

My PM inbox seems to be playing up at the moment( not sure why?) and not allowing me to send messages so please reply on this thread.

Thanks. Rob.

I'll measure and weigh them tomorrow morning, then get a postage and packing quote for you Rob. I'll stick it here so let me know mate. :thumbleft:

In be interested in both front seat covers and the upper and lower seat bolsters from drivers side if possible. Let me know a price and if that's ok cheers phill

Not a problem Phil, bear in mind that the base part of the drivers one is very worn, but I'll do the same and let you know in the morning mate. :thumbleft:

Hi Sean ,could i have the rear bench & hump etc.thanks Daren

Of course you can buddy. I assume you'd like to collect? PM when is best for you and I'll give you my address. I'm off work until Tuesday so anytime that suits you should be fine, or after 5pm if later than Tuesday mate.

Hi there, i'd like to take the front door cards, and seatframes off your hands, the only problem is I can't collect until September 4th? is that alright? I'm happy to give a bottle of wine or a four back of beer if you will hold them for me!

Hi Jamie, yeah thats fine mate. Just to let you know, the passenger seat back has wires running horizontally across acting as the spring frame if you understand my meaning. A couple of these have been cut, but you can replace them either from your old set or improvise with something similar very cheaply. Let me know if you still want it all and I'll keep it all aside for you mate. Cheers.

Cheers mate. That is very good of you. Just let me know when you can.

Thanks. Rob.

Rob, I've got a quote and the cheapest I could find is through Paisleyfreight. With packing materials its gonna be around £18 due to the size mate. If you can PM me your postcode I'll get an exact one but thats a rough idea if its any good to you.

Cheers,

Sean.

This forum need's more people like you Sean having met you at national day you are someone who is not in it for "themselve's" but one who will go out of their way to help other's on the forum :salute: Good on you mate no corrado part's should go to the tip period that way it make's it easier for us who want to try and keep these lovely car's on the road easier unfortunately not everyone is like you.

Very kind words James, thankyou. :thumbleft: Its pointless going to waste if people want things. I have been looking on ebay for a few months now for an interior relatively local to shamelessly butcher and salvage my leather though! In any event, there have been ones too far away that have not sold at 99p start price! Its a crying shame, but obviously it would cost too much to courier an entire cloth interior thats isn't worth alot, so at least by stripping it down anyone who needs something specific like me can get hold of it.