VR6 Gar

Big thumbs up for Greenlight.

Markerstudy through Sky sent me a renewal quote of £850ish for the Corrado. This is more than I was paying on my S4 so I thought I would try Greenlight.

£454 all mods declared with a power of 360bhp quoted.

Filled out the form online and they called me back a few hours later. Very helpful and took only 8 minutes from calling to being all payed up for the year.

Doubt I would have got it cheaper elsewhere so didn't even bother to shop around as this seemed very competitively priced.

So thanks to Greenlight.

I've been with them for 3 years now,

All mods declared,and agreed value !

Renewal was £75 cheaper this year,so I didn't bother shopping around

Just picked up the renewal letter and it was actually £930 they wanted, so over twice what I payed with Greenlight.:bonk:

I've gone with Greenlight too this year for my Corrado and Saxo (unfortunately both due at the same time). having been with Adrian Flux for a few years. I found the Greenlight to be very helpful, much more than flux.

It was bad enough turning 40 this year, but to find that the renewal quote for both cars had gone up - no accidents, points, etc - was really depressing/annoying. Greenlight quoted a little cheaper for the vr6, but with increased mileage allowance and all mods declared, but much cheaper than almost everyone else on the Saxo (a few minor mods). And 2 days after my insurance started - Flux then emailed me they could renew my Corrado insurance for almost HALF the price they'd put on the renewal. If Flux had just quoted slightly cheaper than last year they'd probably have kept my business. I hate insurance.