MarkB

Newbie in Derby

Hi all, just got my first corrado (storm model) its been off the road for 10yrs and I've just got it through its mot:dance: ive owned mk1, 2 and 3 golfs all gti's and thought I needed a change. Hope everyone is ok, just thought I'd say hi.

Sorry struggling with the upload

I use photobucket and just link the IMG URL here (and there)

Cheers for the welcome, I'll sort the photos later. The storm was for sale on pistonheads a few months back, been off the road for ages and just got round to sorting it out for the mot. Done all brakes, bearings, bottom arms, and just fitted a new heater matrix this weekend (small job) lol.

Just arrived today, happy as a pig in sh#t. hu6u2yru.jpg

Are those early or late one's? where did you get them? and if you don't mind me asking the cost? Thank's

Oooo. . . . That be secret. ;-)

Brand new Replacement units (not lenses) for my late storm. From ebay America, new shipped and plenty more instock. Paid £75 all in for both. :-D

Brand new Replacement units (not lenses) for my late storm. From ebay America, new shipped and plenty more instock. Paid £75 all in for both. :-D

Including import tax? Have you got a pic of the back's?

See that's not really the way it work's on here people tend to help each other and share not be selfish :?

ujenazep.jpg

There we go. Sorry got the price wrong. £48 inc everything import tax , shipping and the part. Took an eternity to find. :-D

ujenazep.jpg

There we go. Sorry got the price wrong. £48 inc everything import tax , shipping and the part. Took an eternity to find. :-D

You missed out where you got them mate :rolleyes:

Under the sofa at the mo, but shhhhhh don't tell anyone ;-).

Ebay find. Was for a saab 900 1990, Think last 2? But plenty more coming apparently. I'll try and look for the new link/item/new listing but been 3wks since order, and like I said took an eternity to find.

Just arrived today, happy as a pig in sh#t. hu6u2yru.jpg

If the part number on the box (1 305 354 933) is correct and they actually fit (no mention of Corrado, just Saab and Volvo) I've found them for $18. Presumably they are left and right handed so have different part numbers?

No, not handed. That is the original part number from bosch for a replacement lense for the vw corrado late spec, from what I have gathered.