VR6Pete

GTI Festival - SantaPod 13th October

I'm organising a club stand for this event.

10 spaces available.

Was a good event last year, and one of the final events of the year apart from the national meet at brooklands :)

If your interested, let me know.

Pete

Good stuff. :) anyone else up for this?

a4y6y2uj.jpg

We had a cracking display last year :)

Only 5 spaces available.

Not many of you guys going to this then this year?

Bump :) come on guys! Show season almost over so make the most of it before winter looms :(

I could well be interested... Although I'm not sure mine is up to being displayed. It looks nice enough till you get close!

Is it expensive to get a place on the stand? Bit early and I'm off to work, I'll have a look at the thread later.

I could well be interested... Although I'm not sure mine is up to being displayed. It looks nice enough till you get close!

Is it expensive to get a place on the stand? Bit early and I'm off to work, I'll have a look at the thread later.

Hi Gareth, honestly don't worry about the condition of your car, I've got plenty of rust on my Corrado :)

Getting on the stand is simply just paying the entrance fee to SantaPod which I believe is 15£ per person and telling the Marshals your on the VR6oc club stand, it's as simple as that....

Hi Gareth, honestly don't worry about the condition of your car, I've got plenty of rust on my Corrado :)

Getting on the stand is simply just paying the entrance fee to SantaPod which I believe is 15£ per person and telling the Marshals your on the VR6oc club stand, it's as simple as that....

I'm well up for it, I'll be there. Been to a few shows but never with my own VDub. Will there be an area for me to lick my car clean after the journey haha!

Just filled out the registration, see you Sunday.

Edited by Gareth79

I'm well up for it, I'll be there. Been to a few shows but never with my own VDub. Will there be an area for me to lick my car clean after the journey haha!

Just filled out the registration, see you Sunday.

Hi mate. I think there is water points to can use to fill up a bucket. I just use detailing spray on mine and usually clean day before :) looking forward to seeing you :)

Still got a few more spaces for those still interested :)

Oh yes!

I'll also be in the tower talking about the owners club and our brooklands event :)

I've just been out and picked up some Maguires detailer amongst a load of testers and a bar of clay. I'll be cleaning and buffing Saturday in prep!

I'm on call the weekend of Brooklands but I might be able to wriggle out of it. I'll let you know if I can.

Has anyone seen the weather forecast for tomorrow? Should I be questioning such things?

Bring your boat lol

Thanks to those who braved the awful weather today! Overall the show was very quiet, strip closed all day!

[ATTACH]75962[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75963[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75964[/ATTACH]

And yep, the rain did bead well lol

Onwards to brooklands :) hope we get better weather!!

Thanks Pete for organising the club stand, thought the VR6OC turn out was decent considering the weather. Was a good day despite jeans being soaked through from soon after I got there.

Like the pic of my bonnet, the hard work yesterday with the sealant was worth it lol.

Got to say hello to Mike Brewer, Pete just had to have his pic taken!

Didn't take many pics but the few I did take....