Vince@Stealth

2013 Group Buy SP263 Cams From Stealth Racing

Hi Vince

Ive already got 263's installed in mine as you know with a (D&G remap) but that was never a rolling road remap so would like a stealth one putting on, any chance i can take advantage of the remap price you have on first page?

Cheers

Jon

Hi Guys

Just as a reminder anyone who is up for buying these cams has to call me and register their payment details.

So far no one has done so. It's the only way I can confirm numbers.

So if you guys are interested then you need to call me.

Don't forget the deadline date is 11th October 2013

Cheers Vince

Stealth Racing 01926 812259

Thanks for the reminder. Corrado was repaired and serviced yesterday. Assuming it all works well over the weekend I will be phoning on Monday morning. It's time to stop the talk and pay for the torque:)

I'm sorry chaps Im unfortunately going to have to give this a miss :( Spent nearly £2k on my Corrado in the last month and just can't justify the cost of cams at the moment...

Hi Vince, how would these pair up with a V9 charger?

Very well indeed, see the cam discussion threads mate

Hmmmmm maybe just one last spend....

At this rate I'll have built a £10K Corrado :D

This is the exact problem I've got. The car I bought that was " just how I want it" has had over £3k spent on it so far since Ive owned it and I've barely started

Hmmmmm maybe just one last spend....

At this rate I'll have built a £10K Corrado :D

Is tha all? You're just getting started!!

I've phoned today, placed my order and paid. Vince says I'm only the second confirmed order. Come on guys you know you want to - deadline is 11 Oct.

Morning all.

I spoke to Vince this morning to check what time i can drop my rado to him on Sat & he said there are still only 2 of us confirmed.

deadline is tomorrow & vince can only confirm numbers of those who have called him with their payment details.

there is a decent saving to be made here - can the others who have said 'yes' please make sure they contact vince asap

Shame it's had so little uptake. If I didn't already have 263's, I'd be all over this.

Shame it's had so little uptake. If I didn't already have 263's, I'd be all over this.

Indeed Jim - the saving on the remap alone is a good one to be had

As far as i can tell from retracing the thread there are 5 'yes' & 2 'maybes' - those being:

g0ldf1ng3r [me] - confirmed

bullfinch - confirmed

chrisL - tbc

chrisVR - tbc

will.i.dub - tbc

dumptyboy - maybe

hofmiester - maybe

We had the same problem last time around too ... I think the 263s might be reaching saturation point.

Good upgrade though, I'm happy with mine.

Just the wrong time for me. Would have been in for a set if I hadn't had my alloys f*#%ed by the "refurbishers". Got to put that right before I do anything else just so I can get my car back on the road unfortunately :(

I'm going to fit a set before March next year and the group buy is great but doesn't look like we will achieve the 11+ to get a good discount to justify me spending the money now. Chances are I wont get to install them until after new year so a £25 saving isn't worth the outlay at this moment when I have a few other things to pay for.

Sorry guys.

Hiya chaps, I know u don't know me but I'm in. Will call Vince in morning, cutting it a bit fine but.. Pity numbers couldn't b lil higher, guess there still time! Just don't tell the Mrs

I'm going to fit a set before March next year and the group buy is great but doesn't look like we will achieve the 11+ to get a good discount to justify me spending the money now. Chances are I wont get to install them until after new year so a £25 saving isn't worth the outlay at this moment when I have a few other things to pay for.

Sorry guys.

I understand & agree with your point on the cams Chris.

However, Vince has been a diamond & is still offering the £90 saving on the remap & another £60 on fitting (if they are to be fitted by stealth)

Giving a total of £175 discount ;)

That's how you have to look at it. You could import a set yourself for around the same 1 - 10 price, but you'll be paying full price on the fitting and mapping.

Schimmel said the GB we did 5 odd years ago would be his last, and since then America have seen huge rises in raw steel prices (partly because of the Bejing Olympics using it all!), so they can't discount cams and things as much as they used to, or would like to.

It's austere times people. A lack of financial trust extends way beyond mortgage lenders and first time buyers. It's everywhere!

£175 saving on the the fitting and mapping is fantastic and everyone who's had it done can testify to Vince's excellent mapping skills :)

I understand & agree with your point on the cams Chris.

However, Vince has been a diamond & is still offering the £90 saving on the remap & another £60 on fitting (if they are to be fitted by stealth)

Giving a total of £175 discount ;)

+1. The discount being given for the fitting and mapping is well worth it:)

I still want a set of 263's but I would be fitting them myself, and will not get a chance to go and get my car mapped at Stealth unfortunately. So I'm looking for the cheapest deal on the cams only.

I understand I'm probably either better off waiting to see if a new/used set come up for sale, or perhaps just buying them directly from the supplier as I won't make any real saving through the group buy. Anyone having the full works though- cams fitted and mapping done by stealth are getting a really good deal. :)

Did this GB fall through then?

No m8, it went ahead but there were very few numbers & people didnt call vince early enough with their payment details.

Fortunately Vince was kind enough to still let the couple of us who had them take advantage of the RR setup & fitting costs