MurdoMac

Silicon hose fitting question.

So I decided to give the old girl some love and got a set of nice new blue silicon hose from Roose Motosport which I got round to install today. After the flushing/draining/flushing/draining and then cooling down I managed to remove all the old hoses and have put on most of the new ones.

However I still have the two small squiggly oil cooler pipes left and was wondering what exactly is the best way to fit them, from undernieth? or does the front of the car need to come off? (someting I'd rather not have to do). I have jacks/axel stands so could get the front a good way up but am still not sure if the pipes can be accesed that way, any tips please :)

Well after trawling the site I decided to take the front end off and have hit a bump...I have removed the indicators/fogs and temp sensor removed the 4 17mmm bolts as discribed in other posts but the bumper doesn't seem to wand to come off, although it seems very loose, is there anything else holding it or is it just akward to remove? I managed to get the jack under the front lip spoiler so that is still on after reading that it was unnecessary to remove it.

arch liners in the way?

from what I remember from last time, the metal strip underneath holding the back lower edge of the bumper cover and spoiler to the radiator support panel needs removing too, it act as a sort of 'U' clamp right along the bottom of the bumper cover

Thanks that was a help.. the black spoiler does not have to come of but as you say the bolts in the metal strip do have to come out, so bumpers now of and 1 headlight out and with the hadlight out I managed to reach the top pipe and remove it and the bottom pipe looks doable without having to remove any more of the front end.

I managed to do mine by removing the inlet manifold instead of the front end but I ended up with my hands and arms cut to shreds