Swompy

My Corrado is now on eBay

Thanks mate it's a bargain for some one

Edited by Swompy

See you had a bid at £2,800 - hope someone buys it and doesn't come up with some excuse like "My son went on eBay and put a bid in for me" !

See you had a bid at £2,800 - hope someone buys it and doesn't come up with some excuse like "My son went on eBay and put a bid in for me" !

think swompy said yesterday that it was his mate that bid, to make it look like someone was interested :(

That was correct was my friend just to try and encourage some bidding.

Despite over 1100 views and 39 watchers not one bid :/

Says you got a second bid right before the end of the auction? So did you sell it?

Nope got my friend to change his max amount (lowering it) and for some reason comes up as a second bid

Nope got my friend to change his max amount (lowering it) and for some reason comes up as a second bid

so do you have to pay ebay fees now ??

No I'll just send him a request to cancel the sale when he accepts it I don't get charged. Only get charged the listing fees

What's your full price mate? I might have a friend who was looking at a VR but could be convinced to deviate.

Would be looking for around £4000

Engine conversion alone cost me £3300 plus if you factor the price of the leather seats, wheels and sound system you're pretty much getting the rest of the car free

It's not looking good for Corrado selling at the moment, only had one enquiry on mine and that was with a MOT and Tax. I suppose it takes a special kind of nut case to own one of these things and they must be in short supply at the moment.

Well I've re-listed the rado. If it doesn't sell this time then I'll wait till after Christmas then I'll get it T&T and try as in

Good Luck Jake.

For the time mine was up for sale, it didnt have much interest at all. One person came to see if from here, seemed very interested. We worked out a deal and didnt hear anything. Ended up putting it on ebay and sold it for less than i wanted as i feared it would be just sat there. Ce la vie, i guess. Thats the problem with selling a Corrado, its a very niche market.

Hope yours finds a good home :)