Jon_vr6

Looks familiar

I recognise the number plate but don't remember who's car it was / is...

Knew I had seen it and remembered it was a minter. Bill you are Mr Forum get another corrado bought:thumbleft:

Certainly is my old one...

Its still looking pretty fresh Michael, as soon as I saw the engine bay, I knew it was yours... never did like that Storm badge on the Shrick :lol:

It cost me a case of lager to have a guy Mill the Schrick logo off that so the badge could go on...

The manifold was actually an accidental purchase, i had the KWs fitted and was offered it at a good price..

Im not sure when the guy i sold it to passed it on although he hasnt done many miles, it was on 104k when i sold it. Although not heavily modded it isnt standard, cams, manifold, engine mounts, handles, rear plate colour coded, red tail light, rear wiper off, incorrect splitter, brakes to name but a few....

It cost me a case of lager to have a guy Mill the Schrick logo off that so the badge could go on...

The manifold was actually an accidental purchase, i had the KWs fitted and was offered it at a good price..

Im not sure when the guy i sold it to passed it on although he hasnt done many miles, it was on 104k when i sold it. Although not heavily modded it isnt standard, cams, manifold, engine mounts, handles, rear plate colour coded, red tail light, rear wiper off, incorrect splitter, brakes to name but a few....

How many have you owned matey?

I had a 2.0 16v, the green one and the one have now.. I also went halves on a breaker hence the half..

I hope it was pi$$ poor lager then :o

Manifold was an accident, yes we've all had plenty buying accidents with these cars mate :bonk:

I hope it was pi$$ poor lager then :o

Manifold was an accident, yes we've all had plenty buying accidents with these cars mate :bonk:

Oh Don't get me started :lol:

True Bill, i only asked Gareth if he had some Cams for sale and i ended up with a whole car...

:lol:

Oh Don't get me started :lol:

Aye, your becoming a pro James :notworthy: