G60MAT

Breaking Red Corrado G60 former show car.

Jamie if Matt can't sort you out I have an early front bumper if you let me know what bit u require I'll cut it oot for u only Matt can't help.

Nice one cheers James. Basically I need the number plate recess and 1/2" - 1" surrounding it so I can trim it down to fit and use the excess as welding rods :)

Nice one cheers James. Basically I need the number plate recess and 1/2" - 1" surrounding it so I can trim it down to fit and use the excess as welding rods :)

I'll let Matt reply first bud as it's his thread but no worries I'll keep an eye on thread :thumbleft:

Only want the numberplate recess mate if that's intact

(I'm the man that drove up from London for the bonnet if you remember...)

Ah yes, in that case it should work for you, just waiting for an update on new workshop, can then hack it about for you...

Excellent cheers Matt.

Clumpy I'll PM you about your bumper mate - I may have a plan ;)

do you have the g60 rear engine mount and the bracket that attaches mount to engine

do you have the g60 rear engine mount and the bracket that attaches mount to engine

As said all along, nothing under the bonnet is for sale.

Great. Can you sell it to me via paypal to Ireland please?

Car is moving to new workshop wed/thurs this week, so will sort final strip down then.

Car is moving to new workshop wed/thurs this week, so will sort final strip down then.

great thank you

Corrado Rear Engine Bracket which connects to the rear mount

Part number: 357 199 354

Pm me if you have one and please confirm the part number so I know it is the correct one

Corrado Rear Engine Bracket which connects to the rear mount

Part number: 357 199 354

Pm me if you have one and please confirm the part number so I know it is the correct one

As said several times, nothing under the bonnet is for sale!

Hi fella - I know you've said nowt under the bonnet as you're using engine/gearbox.

Are you using the subframe at all? If not, how much for it?

Cheers.

G60Mat,

I have PM'd you quite a few times over the months regarding the front wing and still havent heard anything back? I would really appreciate it if you could get back to me? You have the only rot-free, flash-red drivers side wing I know of and I enquired back in Dec'13.

Thanks,

Liam

G60Mat,

I have PM'd you quite a few times over the months regarding the front wing and still havent heard anything back? I would really appreciate it if you could get back to me? You have the only rot-free, flash-red drivers side wing I know of and I enquired back in Dec'13.

Thanks,

Liam

The car is tucked away in our unit, let me get you some decent pictures sent over tomorrow.