Plastic Rob

Headlight covers

Anyone got some pics of them fitted? I've googled it but it only really shows lamin-x - and a random pic of my car when I don't think I've ever mentioned protectors.........:scratch:

The indicator/fog covers would just be flat/shaped with adhesive Velcro pads to secure. Would that be ok?

I seem to remember that was all that could be done with those.

I'd be interested in a set of fog/indicator covers also. Just out of interest, what colours do the headlight covers come in, I've already got a set of smoked, but maybe interested in either clear, or yellow

I'd be interested in a set of fog/indicator covers also. Just out of interest, what colours do the headlight covers come in, I've already got a set of smoked, but maybe interested in either clear, or yellow

Here's the yellow one's on mine [ATTACH=CONFIG]76646[/ATTACH]

I would take a set of clear ones for the headlights, also maybe the fogs after seeing some pictures.

Would it be possible to manufacture replacement lenses for the fogs?

I'm interested in a set of clear for headlights and fogs/indicators. I didn't think these were available any more so was about to go for the film...

I've never known of any problems. The 1st of Every batch we did was tried on a car. Like him said, a little heat on the clip part should sort it, failing that I'll swap them.

I tried soaking them in very hot water and taping them on but no joy. Ill try warming them with a hair dryer, cheers.

If that fails then try a thin bead of clear silicone bathroom sealant on the tabs. It should be invisible where the tabs are and act like a glue until easily peeled off when you want to remove them. I've not tried it myself on the headlight protectors but in theory it should give it enough grip to keep them on once the silicone has fully dried after a couple of hours. It acts like a glue that can easily be removed.

Edited by Portent

have we any photos of the fog light protectors, i'd be keen on a set of headlights and fogs..?

Any news on a run of these? I'm keen to get a set so I finally get round to fitting my brand new lenses :)

Ta

Any news on a run of these? I'm keen to get a set so I finally get round to fitting my brand new lenses :)

Ta

Ta

Just thinking the same too....

Guys, I have a set ready. I'm trying to get hold of shawshank kid to try them on. I want to make sure all the set up is right. Is anyone in or close to mansfield?

Really keen to get a set of fogs/indicators also to go along with my longlife headlights :) Any news on the availability of these?