jamie_300

Speedo cluster fixing cover, right side.

Just come home form uni, and realised that in my hurry to change my interior over from grey to black i must have knocked this off and now have lost it, Please may i have one!!!

Here is a photo showing the part!

JamieCDash.jpg

Cheers in advance!

Hello there m80

Unfortunately you are in the same position as many of us, in that they are no longer available :(

There is a thread http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=53830 in forum group buys where Stu started the ball rolling to get someone to manufacture them but i think it is still in limbo

drop a post on there just in case there is any progress in the future ;)

I'm really quite interested in getting some of these re-manufactured - I have a very decent company lined up. I just need an unbroken set to use as the templates and don't want to risk removing mine for fear of breaking them!

I would of thought that there would be a good demand for these seeing as how many people are after them and for all the people who need spares of everything! (myself included)

DO NOT BUY THE CHINESE ONES OR THE ARZ ONES !

They are the same,and do not fit properly,

I wish I could help Jim,but I too have only 1

I have the left side still, and happy to post that to anyone who could a group buy going?

Thats really annoying as I've just filled all the blanks on the dash, and the 'unleaded' blank so it was all complete until that! #@&%

If anyone is willing to send me a set (either individually, or whatever) I would be more than happy to look into getting some reproductions made, and obviously return them once copied / scanned. I've no idea of costs or anything else of that nature yet however so impossible to estimate what a set would cost potentially..

I have the left side still, and happy to post that to anyone who could a group buy going?

Thats really annoying as I've just filled all the blanks on the dash, and the 'unleaded' blank so it was all complete until that! #@&%

Doh, my right one is the duff one too!

Jim,

I have a pair if they're any use to you?

That'd be awesome. As I say, I'd use them for the company to scan, etc and then send them back to you. Are they completely in tact or do they have broken clips?