clumpy1

Kip vw's car in pic's

Good price that there getting very rare :rolleyes: Well that's what it say's in the listing :thumbleft: Does that mean you have just bought something off your car????.............

Can't wait to see what happens when you don't pay.... Looking at his other items he's doing the same with other cars.

Mic the guy is a muppet he deserves everything he get's too many idiot's like this on Ebay now unfortunately.

Just sent him a message and asked if the registration plate is for sale!!

Trying to think if there is anything else I need from it............ Whats the condition of your Alternator Kip???

Heh... you should ask something like "I've seen the underside of this car at a number of shows and know it to be in great condition - I believe the rear axle was recently refurbished and rebushed. Are you looking to sell that?"

I sent him a message asking a question about if he had more Corrado bit's I was interested as I needed some,obviously had to ask a question on something that was still active and it was the mini light's he replied "these are mini light's". I replied I know that but I saw another of you listing's was for Corrado parts have you still got the car and no plate as i would be very interested in buying it. Reply "no" I think he was a bit peeved tee hee.

This was the reply I got:

this is not my car its just a photo of a nice corrado which i used the photo if you read the advert it clearly state this , i must look up with my friends on the corrado webste who owns the car

Sounds like he's your friend Kip!!

I really wouldn't mind had he blanked off the plate. But imagine what would happen should the sale go wrong, someone may think it's me that was selling the parts and if they aren't as described they may retaliate at a show I'm at. & that could include violence or damage to my car.

The fact I asked him to remove the pics and the reply I got was,

it a corrado.

And that was it. Only when I bid on the items did he wake up & smell the coffee.

I tried to do it the easy way but he really brought the hassle on himself.

Crazy as he has good feedback so would think he's a decent chap, nothing personal against him I just bid on stuff to win for the reasons above.

There are absolutely thousands of pics he could have used of cars or parts without any number plates on so was surprised to see my car being misrepresented to sell used parts.