sexybourbon

Valeo or Sachs

Just wondering what you guys would choose , I could do with all the cash I can get right now as it's going to be spent on parts all over the car

Anyway I can get the Valero one for 100 quid or I can get the Sachs clutch for 70

The only thing that seperates it for me is that advice from kev haywire was that the Valeo one did not not give any clutch judder !! I personally have no experience of either but if like to get the best one ideally for the best price

Your thoughts please

I've got a valeo one in mine buddy and it's absolutely fine, I get no judder whatsoever. I'm sure I paid £68 for mine from carpartsforless using one of their promotional codes. Edit just remembered I ordered the Sachs one and they sent the valeo!!

To add another brand (and confusion) into the mix, carparts4less have a LUK clutch kit for £77.

If it was me, I'd probably go for the Sachs - as not aware of there being a problem with them.

Cool just ordered the Sachs one so it's good to hear they are ok , for some reason I always doubt the parts I'm buying I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thin

Also had a load of other stuff on order and with anything over 100 quid if you type in cp15less in the discounts you get 15 quid off so I look at it as I just got my clutch for 56 quid

Sachs, Valeo, LUK are all part of the same group so you're getting the same thing just in different boxes anyway :)

But just make sure the pressure plate fingers are ground flat where the bearing makes contact before fitting it. Only dealer supplied LUK clutches had that done back in the day, but Valeo these days judder less than the other two :)