Hofmiester

Vortech V9 supercharger kit

Thinking of a change of direction for my car. Never been 100% happy about modding it as it is a very nice example with FSH etc

So I am going to take it back to standard on the engine and buy another quicker car to get my thrills, whilst enjoying the C as a pampered classic.

Kit is 100% complete, stage 1 6psi and can be heard running on my car if needed, I also have videos on you tube etc.

corrado08.jpg

Vortech V9 charger and st1 pulley - previous owner tells me less that 5k miles and certainly looks it, polished finish and no oil leaks etc

Obd1 charge pipe, fabricated by MB motorsport.

Obd1 chip mapped by Stealth racing

Silicone/ALU charger inlet pipe, neoprene extension pipe to relocate MAF for smooth running

Cone filter and Bosch DV (3 month old)

Brand new (3 month old) vag sump with oil return line boss welded in.

All charger brackets, connectors, bolts, pipes and feed lines are present.

Continental Charger belt with about 1000 miles on it, plus a spare brand new continental belt.

Catch can kit also included (3 month old)

Base kit £1800 (almost all parts are brand new, and comes with mapped chip for an AG vr6)

Extras: I also have a vent dash pod mounted with an auto meter boost gauge

interior02.jpg

£70 - gauge and pod plus vac pipes etc

Stage 2 pulley, never used and brand new, would need injectors and a remap to make 8psi - £70

Brand new APS 16 row oil cooler with Mocal thermostat plate, fitting kit etc (cost £160)

£135

PM for details

Edited by Hofmiester

I think the charger and brackets at the same but the charge pipe is OBD 1 and you'd need OBD2. Plus mapping won't work either.

It could be made to fit but it would cost you about £200 for new pipes to be made up and about £300 for mapping at Stealth.

Also sump is different, probably not worth the hassle, better but a 24v kit?

Sorry, I should have asked more clearly, would the charger on its own work on a 24v or would the extra flow from the 24v head make this under powered?

Does this kit just bolt onto a standard engine, or does the engine need any internal work, or any additional parts not with the kit?

Cheers

Does this kit just bolt onto a standard engine, or does the engine need any internal work, or any additional parts not with the kit?

Cheers

Everything you need is here, no internal work needed and just bolts on. As the sump is included, no welding needed, should take 3-5 hours to fit depending on how knowledgable you are. I have full instructions.

Sorry, I should have asked more clearly, would the charger on its own work on a 24v or would the extra flow from the 24v head make this under powered?

Charger should work fine, this kit was sold in both vr6 12 and 24v, just pipes and software are different.

Would you post? I'm really tempted to put my VSR up for sale to get this...

D507ED4E-EB74-47E0-AED1-4A0352416AE7.jpg

;)

Haha, nice. I've own done before in 2001, unfortunately the car was stolen and never recovered :(

If you want to have a chat about it, send me a pm. Do you have a mapped chip with it?

It's fine for the 2.8 24V, but it's a tad small for the 3.2 imo. Having said that, people have and do use the V9 on R32s though :)

Don't fancy a Rotrex Kit do you?

Rams - do you mean me or Hofmeister?

I'm not interested but Jamie might be, best to start your own for sale thread Rams ;)

Rotrex is great but needs engine opening up for a head spacer etc, injectors and also gearbox may be on the edge with that kind of power/torque as well.

The V9 kit is a good easy bolt on for 250-260bhp, fitted in a few hours and totally reversible. No need to remove the head etc