Jim

Speedo Binnacle Covers - Group Buy Feeler - P12 - Prototypes fitted, all OK!

Have not had a response from approximately 14 of 43 people to tell me either way whether they want their allocated sets. Please let me know as there are other folks waiting. Please let me know. Thanks.

A couple of pics

Original

7a3eze3a.jpg

One received from Jim today :)

7y6u2y6a.jpg

Edited by Tigerfish

Another (small) batch sent today. Lots of folks who've still not responded to the PM I sent. Please let me know what you want to do either way.

Thanks.

Mine arrived today Jim, thanks for sorting this out..

Please feel free to keep making more hard to find parts...

The following folks have either not replied at all, but asked for additional time to pay but have gone past when they said they'd pay by:

owen g60, volksworld13, eugopnasoj, wesleyvr6, jonny_ash, Album56, sankysvr6, Hatton VR6, spiderfish, Riley, Supercharged..

This is your final chance.. I'll be PM'ing the next people in the thread who wanted sets!

Cheers.

Mine arrived today Jim, thanks for sorting this out..

Please feel free to keep making more hard to find parts...

Thanks Michael! Appreciate the positive feedback from everyone who's bought these.

Subject to clearing this lot of trim, I'll look into some other parts we can get reproduced subject to demand. Would be interested to hear some ideas for any parts that are hard to find. Bear in mind they also need to be financially viable as 3D printing isn't especially cheap as the size of the item gets bigger, and as we established with these can be a little brittle unless we make some design improvements to strengthen them! :)

Morning Jim

Mr Postman has just delivered a package with 3 lovely looking sets of covers :D

I cant thank you enough for making this happen & will post a pic once ive fitted them......yay no more looking at an unsightly screw head on my dash('s)

Very much appreciated

Oh balls!!!

Well that excitement didnt last long :(

Just went out to fit the RHS one & take a pic to post only to find that the place in the surround on my dash clocks where it fits is broken & is missing the area the binnacle clips in to. New clock plastics required methinks & fingers crossed my valver or the gf's storm aren't the same

Doh :(

That was my thought exactly as i hadnt realised it was the dash side on which the fixing was broken lol

your efforts were still appreciated though Jim as without you we wouldnt have anything to try to cover the gap.

one way or another i will get it to fit :)

I'm about to be away for a couple of days (back Sunday) - anyone who pays I will pop onto the forum to check / acknowledge but won't be able to post any until next week.

For those that haven't paid up I'll be working through and dropping you off the list in favour of other people in this thread who missed out on this first batch as I need to get them all sold now.

Cheers.

Jim, I can't remember if I ever asked for a set of these but I would like a set. If you have any left over then I'd be really grateful to you. Let me know in due course. Charlie

None left unfortunately - I sold all 60 pairs. I may look into another run once the badge replica process is under way.