Blounter

Classic Green VR6

Hi all,

New to corrado's and the forum so thought I'd better post some pic's and details.

So first corrado but had few vw's over the years from mk2 gti 8valver big bumper,mk3 16v and mk4 GTTDI 130…….with a 8L S3,Civic typeR,WRX import,mk2 leon FR in candy white with a few others that aren't worth mentioning!…... any car thats pretty nippy really!!:thumb left:

Bought this VR as seen in pictures,pretty standard really with minor mods like magnex system and decat pipe plus eibach springs. Most stuff works,sunroof :cheers:,spoiler etc. Chuffed to bits with it really,wanted a G60 but spotted this, what I thought was a steal,and glad I did. Noise from engine on song is addictive,especially with the magnex.

Had it for 6 Months now and been pretty busy sorting bits and bobs out. Standard shocks were starting to feel a bit spongy,so thought thats the first place to start………

Standard shocks replaced with KYB Ultra SR all round (with the eibach springs)

New ball joints,

Track rod ends,

Drop links,

Top mounts front and rear. (all parts purchased from AVS)

Had full geometry check once I fitted.

Most recent was a thermostat change,which included most of the housing parts due to cracks and new bolts due to the old ones being rusted to s**t!. Luckily not the one hidden away you can't see! Temp needle not moving prompted me to change,thanks to reading posts on here. Chucked in a K&N also.

Anyway plenty more to do,powder coat or plasti dip alloys,remap……………….

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77044[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77045[/ATTACH]

Love that second shot, looks evil!

Very nice, I'm liking the black wheels with the green... Works well IMHO.

Rog.

Looking very tidy indeed. Good work so far! :thumbleft:

Cheers all!:thumbleft: