TC94VR

Which limited slip diff to fit

Please help, I am looking at fitting a LSD to my R32 converted corrado but I am not sure what to fit quaife or peloquin or is there any other make to consider. The peloquin is cheaper but is it as good? Please any input great fully received. Will post some pics up soon about to start rebuild after complete strip down and respray cheers.

Mine has 252bhp and I have a Peloquin and have no Traction issue's it feel's like it's got 4wd sometime's the power plant's so well. Any pic's of your car??

Cheers i am thinking peloquin at the minute. Will get some pics up as soon as it resembles some thing like a rado has it been reliable? How long have you had it?

My car has not done alot of mile's on it from what i can gather I have owned it over a year and done maybe 4k miles

I'd go with wavetrac personally. Quaife are typical miserable English bar steward gits and Peloquins are American, so you have to import it, but it does come with ARP crown wheel bolts, where the Quaife does not.

Both the Quiche and the Pelly rely on some traction on the opposite wheel, so they are no better than the stock diff in ice and snow. I know, I've been stuck in the snow many times in my VRT with a Quaife.

Wavetrac is unique in that it still works in no load conditions. The only thing with the Wavetrac is it's a new thing, so long term reliability isn't known yet. That's not a problem with the other two.

Still, for Quaife owners there is a way to simulate the Wavetrac..... load the brakes up a bit. The quaife will then see the brakes as 'load' and do it's thing.

Been looking at wavetrac today looks like a very good plan think that is what I will go for. Who's the best to buy from, e-blah direct from America or pay a bit more from a UK based company and that way I will have some one to shout at when it all goes wrong

Got wavetrac trade price from regal turned up yesterday thanks for your help cheers all

You wont be disappointed

I've been a passenger in a mk2 on a track day equipped with one of these diffs and it was comical how it just pulled itself around. Completely changed the characteristics of the car and for the better!