Goldie

Bracket - VR6 Gearbox (locates fan cabling)

Im after a bracket that accommodates the fan cabling as it passes across the top of the gearbox..

It is for a VR6 box..

Can anyone assist - postage to glasgow area ..

I might still have it in the mk3 VR6 I'm breaking? Not exactly sure what it looks like though as it might already be moved? I'll go and see just now with a torch lol

Nice one mate.. It has two mounting holes and has a 90 degree bend in it to support the cable.. It looks a bit like an upside down Y..

Had another look there, doesn't seem to be anything on the slave on the golf? Also looked on the Corrado but I can't see it on there either? Just not sure what I'm looking for?

Ok, gives me a better idea, not at home just now but heading back soon, not holding my breath though as I don't remember loosening the slave bolts, but if it was there it'll still be in the car somewhere (hoarder lol)

Had another look mate, the golf wiring, which I have in the garage is slightly different so I can't see where that would have been, and it's not something that's on the Corrado either, I can follow the wiring and it has a stud, but it's got nowhere to go......I'm guessing that bracket is long gone on it.

Sorry I can't help mate

Not checked yet. Been a long day fitting my suspension. Typical corrado. Went to start the day yesterday fitting suspension. First thing that happened was the door handle broke.

Nightmare…

Whenever you get the chance… Im tempted to phone the dealer tomorrow although i think it will be a wasted effort...

Not sure what I've got on my spare gearbox mate but I'll have a look when I get home.... you never know.

If you have one great but I've just taken the original one off so will get that sorted out..

Question in this area.. Does the clutch cylinder just go back in or does it need lining up?