Craig Bolton

Newbie from surrey/Hampshire

Welcome Craig, I'm fairly close too in Farnborough, Hants! I look forward to seeing some pics and maybe see you at some of the local shows?

Welcome Craig, I'm fairly close too in Farnborough, Hants! I look forward to seeing some pics and maybe see you at some of the local shows?

I'm from Farnborough, Hants as well!

I'm in Basingstoke, not far away either. Mine is sorn'd at the moment until the spring (and subject to a successful MOT pass at that point)

Perhaps another Surrey meet is in order soon? I couldn't make it last time, so would be nice to see some other Cs locally

Sorry for late reply I work nights so I can only talk during the day time and there a few of you around the area so could do a mini meet :) I try and get some pics of it that I took last night so it ain't in the best of conditions and still have no headlights to put in her yet

Perhaps another Surrey meet is in order soon? I couldn't make it last time, so would be nice to see some other Cs locally

Definitely. Was gutted I missed the last one. Incidentally what's happened to Fay? Haven't seen her post on here for a while

Leather too, bargain for what you paid Craig!

Yeah I'd certainly be up for another local meet, I too missed the last one. Not too soon though as I'm off the road for probably another 5 weeks. :(

Leather too, bargain for what you paid Craig!

Yeah I'd certainly be up for another local meet, I too missed the last one. Not too soon though as I'm off the road for probably another 5 weeks. :(

I'm thinking a Surrey convoy to the national day may be in order :norty: