Johnawhiskey

Greetings, I'm new here but my Corrado's not!

Hello, finally got myself a Corrado VR6 nice and standard (all bar the exhaust) in real good condition. A few of you may recognise it as Joey Boswell's Ice Blue Violet colour from a few years back.

I've had MK1's, MK2's, mag featured T25's and recently a MK4 R32, I love my dubs. Needed a daily driver so the R32 went. Finally convinced the missus I could do with a weekend toy and always fancied a Corrado VR6, what a car, glad I have found your friendly forum.

:cheers:

Welcome to the forum! Glad you're impressed after coming from the R32 too! Get some pics up, everyone loves a good ogle at a nice car, and Ice Grey Violet is a cracking colour too................god I sound like a woman now!

Cheers guys Ice Grey Violet that's it for some reason I added blue! It's different from the R32 not quite as grunty and I had a Miltek on the R32 so a bit more refined on the sound but far, far more retro and the missus finds it a lot more comfortable. Kids love the back seat too. With my daily being a remapped Discovery 2 I feel like I'm lying on the ground in the Corrado but to be honest gets a lot more looks than the R32 ever did. I love that it's pretty much standard but will be going down the coil over / BBS path as it just looks so good. Will sort some pics when / if it's ever sunny again.