Pipps

G60 insurance and Hello

Hi guys new member here my son is in the process of buying a G60 Corrado, he has had a few VW cars and is up for a change. Could you give me a feel for where the best insurance for him would be. He is 20 and recently wrote his last car off (not his fault) but did loose some of his No claims.

I have tried the norm comparison sites and its looking around £1500 which is not bad but as always it would be nice to get it cheaper. Had a great look at the forum and there is a great deal of info.

Just a side not I love the look of these cars as they don't seem to age on there looks.

Many thank

If I'm honest, given his age and circumstances, that price doesn't seem too bad. I'm paying £500 for my VR6 and I'm nearing my mid 30's, have over a decade of no claims, garage the car, and have a clean license!

I'm 28, mines about £400 on a classic policy, six years no claims insured as a second car. There always a good place to go, seem to be cheaper, but you don't accumulate no claims, and the mileage is normally limited (generally)

im 20 and paying 900 for a 1.8 16v corrado and only goes up 50 pound when i change the engine for an abf ahh man wish i had 1.8t now didnt think id be able to insure it ow well

Guys many thanks for the replies, I have had him on the phone all morning and got it down to £1300 fully comp with the mods added, which is a good price.

Im insured with sky insurance were really helpful might be worth giving them a bell mate

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

Well guys a quick up date my boy has joined THE CORRADO forum and brought a G60 yesterday of a forum user from here. The body work will get a good going over during the summer and he did not stop smiling all the way back. Cost of the insurance was£1300 fully comp

That's a pretty good price for age etc, I use Adrian Flux to sort mine and it costs me £183 fully comp. couldn't believe it, that's with all mods listed and a guaranteed value as well. I'm only 32 so not exactly old but once you reach the 30 mark and switch companies the prices seem to drop greatly.

Hope he enjoys the G60 as much as I enjoy mine!