Riley

Late Style Damaged/Smashed/Cracked Fog Lights - Wanted

As title. Looking for late style fog lights that are damaged, as in broken/cracked/smashed glass...As cheap as possible please!:cheers:

All the rest of them needs to be in good condition. No broken clips/screw holes or anything.

Neil.

Well truth be told, I can't actually afford to/shouldn't be buying anything at the minute (Damn House project) but of course if they are the right money then? Any pics? A price in mind?

Cheers, Neil.

Well truth be told, I can't actually afford to/shouldn't be buying anything at the minute (Damn House project) but of course if they are the right money then? Any pics? A price in mind?

Cheers, Neil.

I have a Pass side that has a broken lens, £5 posted.

Is the surround/fittings all good Dave? If so I'll take it. If you want to pop me a PM cheers mate:thumbleft:

I got one, it's a spare as I got spare glass for it. I'll check what side it is.

If you could please Kempy, if it is the drivers side, let me know what you want for it. I'm sure you could sell the glass separately no problem as well if you wanted to.:thumbleft:

are you going to be making them into vents? if so I have a pair of fogs and bmw ducts to allow for the work to be done.

Aye, that's the plan but I've already got some E30 vents cheers mate. Although I won't be using them, looks like just as much work for me to fab some vents up myself so going to go down that route.

It's a drivers I'd say. Can't see a part number oddly. Pic coming