swiftkid

Vr6 engine bolts

Hey all, I'm after some bolts from a vr6 engine. Originally planned to get them from vw but their prices are extortionate for bolts! And my working hours make it highly difficult to pick stuff up.

I just need the thermostat housing bolts, the three that bolt to the head, the alternator mounting bracket bolts and tensioner bracket bolts. The last lot are for an r32 engine but I presume they are the same

Anyone got them kicking about?

I've got everything you need but won't be able to get them now until Friday if no one comes in sooner. Fiver plus postage ok?

Yea fine and I doubt I'll be able to get any sooner than that. Got a front engine mount as well by any chance?

Yeah got a front mount bracket although it's a bit rough. I'll give it a quick go over with a wire brush for you. I also have the and bolts if you need them too?

Its for cutting up anyway on my R32 conversion so condition isn't a problem. As many bolts as you want to send me ;) can never have too many bolts!

Hehe, I do love goodies! let me know payment details with postage and I'll bung some money your way.