swiftkid

VR6 engine loom, poor condition accepted!

Hey all, I'm after a VR6 engine loom. Cheap as chips if possible as I only want it to cut up for the wires for R32 conversion, off the top of my head I only need the reverse plug, VSS plug and temp sensors so let me know what you have.

Cheers, Dave

Yea I'd seen that but I imagine it will probably go for a bit seeing as it sounds like a converted obd2 loom. stuck it on my watch list anyway!

I've got a few connectors from various looms, iirc the reverse is a generic 2-pin? If so, i can pop that in the post to you, if that helps? Whats the VSS plug?

Otherwise, i #think# i've got a spare temp sensor loom - will check later and get back to you.

random thought, would it need to be a vr loom? Plenty of valvers out there and if your splicing etc you'll probabaly only need the plugs

If I'm perfectly honest I don't know Sam, I think the valver is a cable speedo? Or I might be thinking of another car I've owned. But yes, I only need the plugs but thought if someone has got an old rubbish loom kicking about it would be worth more to me than them!

The VSS is vehicle speed sensor, its the plug at the back of the gearbox. It comes straight out of the 40 pin plug and downwards on the engine side of things. That would be great fla, I have a couple of spare looms from the fusebox, its just the other side I need. I did have my obd1 loom kicking about somewhere but it seems to have gone missing and I'd rather not cut up an obd2 loom for the sake of 2 plugs.

Sorry for the delay - took some pics today and I'll post them up tomorrow. Its got the round loom connector plus all the temp sensor plugs, earth clamp etc.

some pics - is this the right loom? I'll obviously give the connectors a cleanup if this is correct.

Not sure what these go for, does £30 sound right? Otherwise, let me know which connectors you need and I'll pop a few in the post to you - just send me your address.