emu

Cheap Recaros

The car will need trailering but does seem worth it. a Low mileage car so the seats should be in reasonable condition. Take the seats and aircon out, sell a few parts to cover the trailering cost and then scrap the rest. It's close to me but I don't have the time or the need at the moment.

Edited by Portent

Yeah - that'll be snapped up and split for parts in a heartbeat I'm sure. Weirdly, for a 2.0 16v, it has the rear centre arm rest - the 2.0 16v always had a flat bench rear seat. I wonder if the floor pan is correct for the rear seats with arm rest as it's a different design on the 4 cylinders & the 6 cylinders I think!

Hmmm, about about £80 delivered to my door. I'm not even sure why I got a quote lol.

I'm tempered to have a bid, drive it to the end of his road, rip the interior out and leave the rest there :lol:

The seats were on ebay on there own until 2 days ago. He had the fronts in 1 auction and the rears/door cards another. Ended them both and put the whole car up instead.

Really annoying as I was bidding on the rears.

If it wasn't 165 miles from me I would snap this up, keep what I wanted and break the rest.

Edited by VR6 Gar

Listing now ended.

Who bought it then? First dibs on the rear seats and door cards should it be broken :p

Bugger, I was waiting on the missus getting back from work before asking 'cough, permission' to buy it. :rolleyes:

It was me :D Going to put the interior in my VR6, possibly the air con too, then sell the whole car on again. I won't break it.