BILLCOR

RS 301's

http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=525127

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y480/aaron1492/null_zpsef1dd80c.jpg

FOR NON ED38 MEMBERS

I'm probably going to regret this but here goes... BBS RS0301s for sale, and I won't back out this time!

The wheels Were fitted to my VR6 and you may have seen them at edition38, players or other shows last season, In stunning condition as the photos will show with no kerb rash, oxidisation etc, were rebuilt before UD 2013 and have only seen tarmac a handful of times since, all four balance up perfectly with minimal weights and are straight and true.

BBS RS301's

•17"

•5x100

•7.5J

•ET33

•0.5" lips

•Schmidt gold bolts

•Justmatz flush valves

•Powdercoated smoke chrome centres by mike the polisher

•Powdercoated silver barrels by mike the polisher

•Genuine parts all round

•comes with BBS spanner and the valve inflator nozzle.

Tyres:

Falken 912 195/35/17 which are now obselete, 6mm tread all round

Price: £2300 Firm

Edited by BILLCOR

Nice wheels but they asking price is higher than I paid for mine storm.

Nice wheels but they asking price is higher than I paid for mine storm.

That is the going rate for them well maybe a little top end but look at them they are lovely (not my bag though)

These were for sale on ebay a while back for signifcantly less than that; or at least the pictures were used for an ebay ad.....

These were for sale on ebay a while back for signifcantly less than that; or at least the pictures were used for an ebay ad.....

It's "Showtime" mark

They are possibly a little on the high side pricewise. I can't remember how much the set that ChrisL bought around the same I think but they were Brand new these are not £1500-£1800 might be a bit more realistic all thing's considered.

There was a NOS set on E38 end of last year I think still in the boxes for £2200.

I have to say though if I had the money I would snap them straight up. I will get a set eventually and I know full well when I do I will have to pay more for them than I paid for the car but they are the most perfectly ageless wheel around. Stunning!

They do look mint , would never pay that much for them as id always find something else to upgrade before i bought them

Theya are like new though and i bet that mike the polisher guy charges a pretty penny to do them up , if you wanted a set i rekon without being brand new in boxes that this would be as close as you would get and they are a stunning wheel

You could argue that they are worth the money as they should retain thier value. Not many things do that.

I couldnt stick a set of wheels on thats as worth as much as the car. Hell id struggle to do that on anycar.

I couldn't cope with those wheels for a number of reasons:

1) Justifying the price

2) The chance of potentially damaging whilst in use (crappy pot-holed roads etc)

3) Someone trying to steal them or the car

4) I couldn't be bothered to keep cleaning them....... This is the most important one

That's the order I'd put them in as you have originally. They're almost twice what I paid for the car!