Roger Chatfield

Headlights, what lamps please

Afternoon chaps,

Quick question for you, I'm hoping to do my headlight wiring upgrade soon so I'll need new lamps.

I'm going for the Osram Night breakers but what size do I need for both lamps (I think something like H4)

I know I should know this but thought I'd ask the collective for the definitive answer.

Many thanks

Rog.

Morning Rog

H4 is the correct fitment.

Whats the review on the night breakers? I use ring xenon ultima but need to replace as one side has popped & am always interested thoughts on alternatives

Thanks

I thought there was a thread about these being to strong and damaging the reflectors ? I could be wrong though ?

Rob

I've got a pair of Osram Silverstar 2.0 (with a headlight loom) and they give a decent bright beam without being white or blue tinged.

I thought there was a thread about these being to strong and damaging the reflectors ? I could be wrong though ?

Rob

are you referring to the night breakers rob?

Yes . As I said I could be wrong though .

Rob

Thanks Rob

I will probably stick to the ring xenon's as i find the light output is excellent in both strength & clarity

I don't think anyone ever had any issues with bulbs as long as you don't up-rate them. Stick to 55/60w and you'll have no issues with the reflectors.