Strugs

Seat and door trim

Wouldn't know the correct names for these parts, so thought I'd post pics instead!!

Trim at top of door (driver's side, if they are 'handed'):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]78718[/ATTACH]

Handle to tip the seat forward (driver's side).. or should I just glue it back on??

[ATTACH=CONFIG]78719[/ATTACH]

And this trim for the passenger seat:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]78720[/ATTACH]

May have the tilt handle and seat trim piece in the shed, I'll have a look after work tomorrow and let you know mate.

May have the tilt handle and seat trim piece in the shed, I'll have a look after work tomorrow and let you know mate.

Cheers! :thumbleft:

I have the internal door strip. Where are you?

Hi vag nice to see you again at bruntinthorpe .

If he don't have it and it's a drivers side trim I'll have it . Thanks buddy

Guest sam1990rhodes

my other half has managed to yank the chair handle-ma-bob off just last night!, it seems to have come off in once piece, you guys reckon it just a case of gluing it back on?

If it's the handle for tilting the seat then there should be a metal clip on the lever that it attaches to. If that's not there then you could probably just bond the handle back on.

Just get a new one from the dealer for the cost of it. i.e. peanuts. If they're obsolete, I think MK4 R32 seat grabs have the same fitting.

Alright mate, I have the lower trim piece but can't find the handle I'm afraid. What I have is in pretty good order, although the centre tab has one tooth missing (it's on the back, you'll know what I mean if you have your old one off). Yours for £4 posted if you want it though. :thumbleft:

I have the internal door strip. Where are you?

Cool! Farnham in Surrey.. You? How much posted (is it postable??)?

Alright mate, I have the lower trim piece but can't find the handle I'm afraid. What I have is in pretty good order, although the centre tab has one tooth missing (it's on the back, you'll know what I mean if you have your old one off). Yours for £4 posted if you want it though. :thumbleft:

Cool! For the passenger side, yes? The car came without one so I've not seen the back, but I'm assuming it should still attach to the seat ok, and you can't see the broken bit when it is fitted?

Just get a new one from the dealer for the cost of it. i.e. peanuts. If they're obsolete, I think MK4 R32 seat grabs have the same fitting.

Good info! Might try gluing it back on initially and see how well (i.e. if!) it stays attached!

Cool! For the passenger side, yes? The car came without one so I've not seen the back, but I'm assuming it should still attach to the seat ok, and you can't see the broken bit when it is fitted?

I have both sides so no worries. Is it passenger door side, or handbrake tunnel side you need? Teeth are not visible when fitted, and it secures perfectly well so not a problem what so ever mate. :thumbleft:

I have both sides so no worries. Is it passenger door side, or handbrake tunnel side you need? Teeth are not visible when fitted, and it secures perfectly well so not a problem what so ever mate. :thumbleft:

Passenger door side.. nice one! PM me with payment details and I'll reply with my address.. :)

Cool! Farnham in Surrey.. You? How much posted (is it postable??)?

im in s yorks so not too local. But it will be corierable, the part is yours for 10 ill get back to you with p&p cost. Thanks.

im in s yorks so not too local. But it will be corierable, the part is yours for 10 ill get back to you with p&p cost. Thanks.

Ta! :)

if micky fletch needs one of them trims that vaghag has I will have one available

That be grand mate. If you pm him to arrange as its drivers he needs n I only have 1