Carl Yaxley

Second Corrado Advice / Looking for- Red valver

Hi all,

Looking for some general advice on prices for a flash red vavler.

Looking at getting my second valver for this summer. Spending a little more this time (Around £2k-£2.5k+ a slightly higher income should allow me to keep and work on this one a little more often.)

I'm looking at getting a red valver and was wondering what I can expect for my money? (About £2k-£2.5k)

Millage, paint work etc. I'm tracking all tags on ebay and regularly checking here and auto trader but the best I've seen was a 100k valver for 2k but it had allready sold.... There's also a nice on ebay with BBS wheels for £1999 but its 150k millage.

Edit: Here's a link to that one ^ http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-CORRADO-2-0-16V-IN-RED-NEW-MOT-TAX-SERVICE-HISTORY-BBS-WHEELS-PUSH-START-ETc-/131206873201?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

So could anyone point me towards a good red rado? Anyone on here selling one, can't see any recent posts in the classified section.

Regards,

Carl

Technical it's red but it's kind of a valver but my Dark burgundy pearl (V5 says red) 24v is for sale! And it's only slightly more than your budget! ;)

But for 2.5k you should be able to find a fairly decent valver! I got my first corrado 5 years ago for 2k with 77k miles on it in pretty much mint condition! (Wish I never sold it :( )

Just keep looking and the right one will come up

Edit: Just looked on that ebay link and it's doesn't seam a bad car but if I'm honest they are asking just a tad too much for it! If it was a vr6 it would be price spot on but valvers have always been less, unless they are low miles and spot less. Just my 2p :)

Edited by Swompy

Always admired swompys car. You could certainly do a lot worse. If I had the space and money I would have bought it myself.

Technical it's red but it's kind of a valver but my Dark burgundy pearl (V5 says red) 24v is for sale! And it's only slightly more than your budget! ;)

But for 2.5k you should be able to find a fairly decent valver! I got my first corrado 5 years ago for 2k with 77k miles on it in pretty much mint condition! (Wish I never sold it :( )

Edit: Just looked on that ebay link and it's doesn't seam a bad car but if I'm honest they are asking just a tad too much for it! If it was a vr6 it would be price spot on but valvers have always been less, unless they are low miles and spot less. Just my 2p :)

Thanks for the detailed response!!

I've been through all of the ad's on the forum and (Obviously!) took a look at yours! I can't afford to run a big motor, tax, insurance etc+ I might be heading closer to London at some point so I need to be (Sort of) sensible about what car I get. It is nice, not sure about the gold wheels but you should sell it!

Do you know any other places to look other than Gumtree, autotder, ebay, Forum ??

Cheers Hasan. Don't suppose I can tempt you buy saying a load of spare parts will be included in the sale for forum membes ;)

I'd love to buy your car with or without the spares;) Problem is I'm in the process of selling my Audi A4 and need some funds to buy the replacement saloon.

Hi Guys got my old account back so I don't have to wait for posts to be confirmed now!!

I can't afford that swompy! Not sure about those gold wheels either bling bling =D