liam_raddo

Storm coming to Herefordshire

eryvava5.jpg

Hi just realised one of my boyhood dreams today and bought a Storm picking up next week all I have to do is tell the wife (think there will be a storm there lol)

;-) yes. Not wanting to give anything away but on my viewing there were 2 amazing green storms Cheek to Cheak.

Must be the quickest sale in history I guess

I guess I will let them come out on the wings on that (its there call to go public.. but let just say I came 2nd in that race). BTW I work in Barnwood so look out for me will be using it on dry days only. I will be looking out for you HAPPY DAYS

Haha... Indeed i did! It's so nice having the original storm and the boom tactic one i bought from vaughan together :) I'm gona do a photo shoot in a lovely location on sunday with both of them together before Liam come to collect. I'll get some good shots and post them for all to see :D

Looking forward to the posting Vinny. Next year I have an idea on getting them all togehter...well as many as poss we should lok at the events (must admit my Corrado passion has been in isolation for the last 20 years so quite excited in meeting people who are like minded).

I guess I will let them come out on the wings on that (its there call to go public.. but let just say I came 2nd in that race). BTW I work in Barnwood so look out for me will be using it on dry days only. I will be looking out for you HAPPY DAYS

Where in Barnwood do you work?

Good purchase, I did see that one in the for sale section, I bet you cant wait to get it.

Hope you keep it standard.

I hope he keeps it standard to Chris... If i'm being honest I really wanted to keep them both and garage the original one for some TLC but unfortunately i've just been made redundant and really couldnt afford to keep them both :( on the other hand Liam is a great guy and passionate about the storm so i'm glad it's gone to someone as enthusiastic as myself... that was the main thing i wanted to achieve in the sale and feel like its going to a worthy owner :)Hopefully when i'm back on track my mission is to buy a mystic blue storm to go with the new pearl green one i bought off of Vaughan... thats my ultimate goal and the stuff dreams are made from Haha :D

Also... Does anyone on here know how to change your user name? settings will let me adjust all info apart from changing my user name? there must be a way and my knick name is vinny... kinda wanted to change it to Vinny_VR6 sounds much better than Darren Brown! any ideas? can't work out how to do it :)

Cheers buddy. Its great to have a passion for Coraddos because they deserve carefull custondians. They are awesome cars (I have had various non VW stuff - but as Swampy said to me and its true - whenever you see that reflection in the window makes you smile) nuff said.

Also... Does anyone on here know how to change your user name? settings will let me adjust all info apart from changing my user name? there must be a way and my knick name is vinny... kinda wanted to change it to Vinny_VR6 sounds much better than Darren Brown! any ideas? can't work out how to do it :)

You will need the help of a Mod for that Bud :thumbleft:

Haha... yeah mate! It's all about that splendid reflection in the windows... plenty of vanity opportunities in Bristol to :) altho I must say I'm rather addicted to the sound of Vaughan's storm when u open her up... it sounds awesome and handles like it's on rails! It really is something special! feeling blessed and high on life right now! truly amazing how one of these beauties can make u feel :D still gona be well sad to see the original one go tho but at least it's found a good home which is the most important thing.

Cheers Clumpy :) Help of a mod? do u mean like a site moderator to change the username? how do i do this... who do i msg for help and guidance? sorry i'm new to this forum... just need a few pointers :)

Cheers Clumpy :) Help of a mod? do u mean like a site moderator to change the username? how do i do this... who do i msg for help and guidance? sorry i'm new to this forum... just need a few pointers :)

Drop Jim a PM he's a helpful chap :)

Drop Jim a PM he's a helpful chap :)

Cheers again :) tried searching Jim but no results? does he have a user name i can use to find him?

Yeah it's Jim.

The forum search is poor and won't return any results unless your search is 4 or more letters. Useful if your looking for VR6 or G60 specific stuff...

If you want to search use the Google site search feature.

Good choice in car can't blame you for choosing this one over mine. You'd be silly not to

Enjoy the storm. Btw the green one's are called Classic Green not Pearl Green. Pearl Effect is what they called the metallic paint finish.