Andy-H

Dubfiction's second show. 13th July, Bakewell, Derbyshire

Evening every one.

My local club is having it's second show at Bakewell showground on the 13th July. Would be good to see some Corrado's there as well as mine.

Andy,

10394107_648803138521172_8429779394207043827_n_zpsdc2fddb7.jpg

This is a great day out. I went last year the weather was spot on. my car was the only standard Corrado at the show. There was another 2 or 3 good raddo's there if a remember right.

The standard of all the other cars were also good.

Show ground is a 5 minute walk over the river to the town of Bakewell for shops and a beer even.

1025638_592273250794091_948372275_o-1.jpg

Bakewellshow2013-2.jpg

Edited by Ray1965

Cheers for the good feedback Ray :).

We have more catering on site this year including a licenced bar (for the non-drivers).

PS. the Corrado looks mega in those pics 8-)

Your welcome Andy.

Hope it's a good turn out. I will not be going this year as i am working can't get time off, well p****d off :(

Thanks for the kind comments on the car :thumbleft:

Aw, that's a real shame Ray.

Was hoping to get a few more Corrado's this year, would have been good to get some group pictures in the show field.

I may come along as it's not too far from me. Camped up that way last year, lovely place.

So what's the deal on arrival, will there be someone directing to the right spot on the showground or is it a case of find your own place or head for the nearest Corrado? Best time to get there? Any restriction on leaving time? Just the usual questions.

Cheers

The place will be well signposted. We have move the entrance this year to make it better to get in. Just tell the guys on the gate (I'll be one I them) where you want to go and we'll get you in the right place. The showground doesn't open until 8am so anytime after that as the show & shine field is huge. No restrictions on leaving time at all. Maybe later when some have gone would be good to get the rados together for a group shot . I know of some who are not on here taking theirs so should be good