Bs6VR6

Lots of bits needed...

Right, although slower than anticipated, the project is still rolling on and now need a few more items to get to the next stage, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wiring looms (VR6):-

Fusebox to engine loom.

Ignition to fuse box.

gearbox to dials,(speedo, revs etc)

Both door looms.

Bodywork/Chassis:-

Front cross member(radiator support, NOT the one with the front engine mount on.

Drivers door(complete if possible, really looking for one in good condition, rubbers etc)

Drivers wing.

Engine:-

24v 2.8 alternator, power steering pump bracket( doing an R32 conversion, and need the bracket that mounts to block to hold ancillaries)

Belt tensioner, same as above( if I've read correctly these are the two items I need)

R32 crack pipe,( have VR6 samco hose set so will apart from this be running original cooling system).

Starter Motor(optimistic I know but if anyone has a new one lying about spare I'm your man, loath to buy one from VW as there prices are somewhat eyewatering.

Clutch, looking to replace mine before the engine goes back in, looking for a slightly uprated one, if anyone has a set now surplus to requirements,Ill snap it up, preferably with bearing and arm as well.....if you dont ask.....

Brakes:-

Want to run the MK4 rear brakes as have refurbished the rear beam ready to be reinstalled, does anyone have a set they planned on fitting and never got round to? I'm after everything, or as much as you have.

That's it for now, lots more to request when the time arrives, just need to to be a rolling chassis with the engine and box back in for the bloke to complete the wiring, thanks in advance.

Max,

i have got the fusebox to engine loom, ignition to fusebox and some golf VR6 door looms if thats of use?

I've cut off the aux pump connector on the engine loom though (for the obd2 conversion) so you'll need one of those. Will post some pics shortly to see they're the right ones for you.

I have 2 drivers doors, one in flash red one and one in twilight violet - all with good rubbers if either are any good?

I have more sets of mk4 rear brakes than I know what to do with so I'm happy to help out there too. £50 posted for a set of calipers.

Cheers

Tom

sorry for the delay, ignition loom pics attached. I'll get some of the golf door looms shortly. Two pics are for the part number if you want to check that this is the right loom for you?

Hi fla, I will definitely take the ignition looms and doors looms, and if it is only teh aux pump connector missing then I shall have the engine loom as well, pm me a price mate all posted to portishead and I'll get back to you thanks.

Purple tom, ill take whichever of teh doors is in better nic, colour is not important as there all getting painted. also definatly have the rear brakes off you, pm me a price, postage may be a pain, but if you could get a price Ill go from there.

Lil fuzzer, running standard corrado VR6 box, the only original part from the car apart from the tailgate, lol.

Cheers guys.

Sorry just checked part numbers for the loom and this one is for the various illumination circuits in the dash, not ignition. Don't want to send you the wrong part!

As an aside I've got an auto starter motor in good condition although to use on a manual you'd have to change the pinion and clutch for a manual one. Don't know if that's of use?

Edited by fla