Andrew_LWSDesign

Another Day... Another New Product for your Corrado - Carbon Number Plate Surround

Hi,

We have tooled up for another product for the Corrado.. An infused Carbon or GRP Number plate surround.

We will be selling the carbon fibre ones for £150 on eBay and through our site but happy to offer to members here at £125 plus £7.50 postage, the GRP ones will be £100 and £75 to you.

A must have if you have one of our full Carbon Tailgates and a need to have to everyone else!

Unknown_zps3ee26e45.jpeg

This one is shown with a Matte Motorsport look, can be supplied with a gel coat and very shiny finish for the same cost and to match other products :-)

Yes it is just lighter although lets be honest it not a huge weight saving... just don't put in the extra packet of chewing gum that morning!

But if your one is cracked or dull and you need a brand new one then we have available

Mmmm carbon , i know this is for the plate holder bit is there any chance at all you could make the extended spoiler that spoonfed also do

If you can ill take one as id rather give you the cash than spoonfed but he is the only guy at the moment who makes them

Perfect , is it going to be the same extension as the spoonfed one ? And is it a definate as my cars stripped for paint anyway so im in no rush , you can put my name down for one even if there is no list lol ill deffo have one

Do you fancy making the number plate light cover ?

only a small part,but very sort over !

+1 for this.

\Paddy

+1 for this.

\Paddy

Can someone send a picture over... Sadly everything we make someone suggest how much demand there would be for something else :-)

Just waiting for someone to ask why we don't have doors :-)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79331[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79330[/ATTACH]

It goes under the spoiler,and is most visible when up,about 12" long

I sent my own cover to trimsport who said they would make a carbon item up. A year later and it seems like Corrados aren't on their priority list any more.

Can someone send a picture over... Sadly everything we make someone suggest how much demand there would be for something else :-)

Just waiting for someone to ask why we don't have doors :-)

I think these would be a good seller - they're a perpetual offender for going nasty and rusty. Carbon fibre would take care of that. And they're a small part so would hopefully not be too expensive :)

I have one to send but id need it back unless you was willing to send me a nice carbon fiber one back ;) could send it saturday for you if that helps

I have a good spare one in my loft,I can post it out tomorrow,

Pm me your address please Andrew

Parcelled up ready to go

Edited by dragon green

I would be very very interested in the spoonfed style spoiler and maybe some door sills if there were any??

If you are after any parts at the moment for patterns, drop me a message, I'm prepping for the body shop at the moment