Roger Chatfield

Floor mats, group buy feeler

Evening chums, I was having a browse on the forum this evening when I noticed how expensive OE floor mats are, so I got to thinking.

Now, when I was into my Honda CRX's we had the same problem, OE floor mats were as rare as an opening sunroof and demanded a premium price..... Then some bright spark on the forum decided to get a company to make some some up.

CRX_006.sized.jpg

There were priced at £40 for a set of four and were quite good quality.

So I was wondering, would there be any interest in getting something similar done on here.

If there is I'll make some enquires and see if it's possible, also get an idea of costings.

Rog.

Quality dependent, I'm in! I'm not after pictures printed or even text. Just good plain, decent quality stuff.

The quality of the OEM mats have gone down since I bought my first set in 1994.

Personally I don't have a problem with the black dealers mats. At 65 ish quid of ebay.... I do have a few sets in back up....

However I do see a market for a quality set in other colours which are obsolete.... Grey and beige. But a limited market.

Torqueparts (used to be Justmatz) can make whatever you like..

They made me a set of Nothelle mats recently and they are lovely..

I'm after some but I refuse to pay 70+ for mats, I've spent less on engines!

I'm same as Sean, all I'm after is some good quality mats, no pictures, possibly corrado script dependant on price

I bought some £11 for all four mats. Brand new and delivered. Lasted a year so far. Will probably buy another set when they wear.