G60ING

Of All UK & European Shows Which One has the Best Used Parts/Auto Jumbles?

I would like to plan a trip next year to burn some of my airline miles and I really want to find a vw/audi car show with the best selection of used parts for mk2/mk3/corrado. What are your suggestions? GTI International? Worthersee? Edition 38?

Thanks for your input

Of the uk shows I'd say edition, but I don't think it'll be of the scale you would be used to in America.

And I certainly wouldn't travel all this way to go to an edition 38 auto jumble :lol:

I feel the days of ebay and forums have eaten into auto jumble sales.. I don't think I've ever scored any parts at a show but I'm probably guilty of not really having a proper look. I go with the 'anything worth having will be gone' or ill find it on line attitude..

Depending on how long you'd be coming for id try and overlap a few shows (august maybe) to make the most of your trip..

Ok, I guess I'll just fly in for the Goodwood festival, do some travel and hit GTI international before leaving next year. Thanks for the input. It's ashamed because it love sifting thru parts. Maybe I'll keep my eyes open for a junkyard to visit.

goodwood is defo worth going to, but GTI is a bit poor compared to other shows.. What dates are you thinking of doing? Whats your biggest interest? Air/water cooled? track cars? VWs or anything else?

How does the classic car show at the NEC fair for newer water cooled VW stuff? I'm sure the auto jumble is a pretty large one, but assume it's for older marques?

I'm mainly into water cooled where swaps are performed, I love parts of all sorts. Maybe I'll just get my parts fix by visiting the vw classic parts store in Germany.

I'm planning to attend Goodwood at the end of June and then travel to Germany, now while I'm over there I hope to find a parts yard with a couple 9N polos.