borachris

Compomotive MO6's

"The Ultimate 6 Spoked Competition Wheel When Optimum Levels Of Performance Are Required." hahaha this guy, for any interested a close friend is going to be selling his soon, with a 5x100 pcd aswell and off a mk3 so will fit rado perfect, ive been negotiating around the figure of 450-600 off him, so if i decide not to buy them ill let you lot know as soon as i do!

"The Ultimate 6 Spoked Competition Wheel When Optimum Levels Of Performance Are Required." hahaha this guy, for any interested a close friend is going to be selling his soon, with a 5x100 pcd aswell and off a mk3 so will fit rado perfect, ive been negotiating around the figure of 450-600 off him, so if i decide not to buy them ill let you lot know as soon as i do!

16" or 17" ?

Id love a set of these in 16" form they are like an upgraded solitude alloy

Although different from the above wheels , I would say my compomotives are the best thing I ever bought for my car .

Although they are let down by the shocking tyres . Hopefully next years tax rebate will sort that .