A5 VRX

A5 VRX Moonlight Blue VR6.... Jeep alloys nearly on, looks good!

Few more shots of the front wheels, running 205-40-17 but 195 will be going on

Wheels are Jeep Rubicon 7.5 x 17 et44 5x127 pcd

They're a great choice for the Corrado - look excellent!

Cheers Jim! They look smaller in real life and really fit the car well, my mate has them on his 20vt mk3 too and they look sweet on that

Look forward to seeing a full 'broadside' of the car but on initial inspection they look great, nice original choice...

Looking good!

How are you finding the AP coilovers?

I've always rated them as a decent budget coilover, had a good few sets now on various cars

Edited by A5 VRX

Look forward to seeing a full 'broadside' of the car but on initial inspection they look great, nice original choice...

Cheers Goldie, will get some side on ones this weekend. I'll post my mates mk3 running them and you should get the idea.

Really thinking about selling them (already!) and my BBS RC's for some 17" Compomotives like yours in the sig. They are what I wanted from the outset..

I need to get back driving this, just sat in the garage doing nothing which gives me thoughts of selling. Just need to shift my Lupo GTI and it will be out again.

Looking at moving the RC's on for something different but undecided as to what yet, 17" Compomotives at the top of the list or something else in 17"

Or I could just sell and buy a mk5 GTI.

I hate cars.

Seen that mk3 around quite a bit usually parked up at the top of crays hill, looks sooooo nice and such an unusual colour for a mk3.

Yeah it's Adam's, he's 20vt it himself and got it all up and running so he's done well. Saw those Jeep wheels on his so bought some for my VR6! The blue isn't a standard colour but it's not far off from what it was

Yes they are 17's, I don't think the tyres are doing them any favours at 205 plus the car isn't really low, once some 195's go on and more of a drop it will start to pull them off a bit more. They do look big in the photos but the car wears them quite well in the metal

They won't be fully on till next year properly unless they sell

Edited by A5 VRX

looks very nice indeed. The rims look like an updated version of the tt comps, so a big thumbs up from me! Are they a heavy wheel?

I've always rated them as a decent budget coilover, had a good few sets now on various cars

Can i ask the price on the AP coil overs and where you got them from?

Can i ask the price on the AP coil overs and where you got them from?

Get them from DPM Performance as he was the cheapest I found at £385, everyone else was £400+

looks very nice indeed. The rims look like an updated version of the tt comps, so a big thumbs up from me! Are they a heavy wheel?

Will try and get one weighed and let you know, i'm curious myself!

Those wheels look awesome! This is going to be a very nice Corrado. Well done.

That's some compliment mate coming from yourself, thanks!

Tyres are off now so will get some 195's ordered

Get them from DPM Performance as he was the cheapest I found at £385, everyone else was £400+

Cheers. Had a look still £385.

I have read some reviews on ap's, just hope they are ok. My budget is around this price tbh.

Your car is looking good love the wheels.