Sign in to follow this  
dinkus

Corrado Spotting Archive May 2004

I was out pub crawling in Toronto on Queen St. last night and I almost wet myself when I saw this parked up outside a kebabbery. Nice black leather interior too :D

I don't suppose anyone on here will claim ownership, but ya never know...

Blue VR6 with no front number plate :shock: about 5pm near anglia anglia square norwich. Got a thumbs up, i did flash but sorry if i didn;t pull the stalk hard enough to turn the lights on :oops:

Beavisjem

I have just got back from three weeks in tucson, arizona and didn't see a single one :( . saw a few roccos, golfs and jettas but no c's. I am so glad to be back in mine. :D

Got horned at by a White rado in Buckingham last saturday, anyone here??
would have proberly been me i live in buckingham

white and grey 16v's on the dual carriage way near gatwick racing like loonies.... one was some nice blonde girl in the white 16v and the other was a guy..... thanks for letting me pass :wink: didnt mean to shooot off but was in a rush

this was sat night btw 1st may

Did anyone stick a Corrado Club membership form on my Grey 16V's windscreen a couple of weeks ago in brum?

Or has anyone got a black G60 in brum and raced me in my Grey 16V in birmingham on Saturday 17/04/04?

That would be me in my Black G60 - Hi Duffer!

Three today in 10 mins in Norwich :shock:

Red 16v j reg near anglia square (just before branford road)

Red VR6 100 yards up the road from the first. M reg (branford road)

Blue VR6 100 yards further on (silver street) Got a WAVE :-P

Any takers

BeavisJEm

I seen a dark coloured K reg near Drymen on the way to Stirling today. Anyone?

Red G plate 16v with what looked like venoms from a distance? :shock: :roll: seen on Sat afternoon parked on Waterfield Road in Hereford

Saw a dark blue or black C on the M8 between Edinburgh and Glasgow,was heading towards Edinburgh I was going to Glasgow.Couldn`t really see what model it was for the central reservation barrier. :wink:

Blue VR6 with no front number plate :shock: about 5pm near anglia anglia square norwich. Got a thumbs up, i did flash but sorry if i didn;t pull the stalk hard enough to turn the lights on :oops:

Beavisjem

Hello BeavisJem, That was me in blue vr6 with no front number plate, it does have one on now though :D . Had just seen two corrado's in five mins that day, saw another one near mousehold just after u.

:arrow: Some Looney passed me on the ord of caithness today in a silver 'H' plated 16 valver on a blind corner

feckin numpty could of killed him if somthing was coming . :arrow: .Rant over

Red G plate 16v with what looked like venoms from a distance? :shock: :roll: seen on Sat afternoon parked on Waterfield Road in Hereford

ooi watch ur mouth!! hey i know there not 'in fashion' exactly, but they look the nads on the C! not onlt saying that cos i have them, but just think they suit it, sort of make it bulge more at the side and look even more mean???? out on a limb here.........

Yeah... I always liked the Corrado on TSW Venoms even though, as you said, they aren't that popular any more.

Did seem to suit it pretty well :)

in fact i might be wrong, but does the corrado at the top of these pages on the left have a set?? look V similar?? the black and white pic of a racing one??

Well I've been working in Colchester for 2 months now (10 miles from my house) and only seen 1 Corrado here!

Wouldn't be a green Storm would it?

Got horned at by a White rado in Buckingham last saturday, anyone here??
would have proberly been me i live in buckingham

8) got any pics of your car so I can make sure i don't miss yah next time :wink:

Passed a Grey H plate on the A4103 Roman Road heading toward Worcester at just after 5pm today, I nodded at you and you had a good stare back :lol: 8)

Light Blue metallic M*** VSL spotted on Edge Lane, Liverpool, outside Marconi (opposite Maplins).

Didn't notice (I was on foot) until you'd stopped at the lights near Carphone Warehouse when you were just too far away for me to decide if you were 16V/VR6...

anyone on here???

Well I've been working in Colchester for 2 months now (10 miles from my house) and only seen 1 Corrado here!

Wouldn't be a green Storm would it?

Nope, an old boy in a blue VR.

A Corrado was behind me last night traveling through Kesgrave in Ipswich last night at about 10pm. Anyone on here?

I see a dark g60 in the ramsbottom/bolton area now an again. It actually destroyed me about a year back when i was out in my golf mk2 but got a rado a few moinths back ( see below) so would'nt mind a rematch.The one i see is blue or black with some nice wide bbs rims on it.

An spotted a white g60 last nighton the way home from trafford park in the nightmare traffic, seen the car on auto trader recently so presume its the new owner, if it is congrats on a nice lookin buy. its white with 17" league alloys : plate

MIB ***0.

Mines the white 16v with the 9x16 brocks, 4ins jap style box, eyebrow spoiler, debadged grill an all red rear clusters : plate - G**2B LO

Anywhoo see you around fellas.

Henny: just read back through the other pages, that was probably me on the m60. it makes a pretty serious noise since havin all the silencers took of for a straight through 3 inch section then a 4 inch slash cut box. The trek home from trafford parks a nightmare at that time and they decided to close of TWO OF THE THREE lanes, I think it had just opened into three again when i floored it.

its nice to be noticed, thought i was the only one who remembered almost every time they saw another rado, but obviously not :)

I seen a dark coloured K reg near Drymen on the way to Stirling today. Anyone?

Hey Joe

That was me. Was heading back from a camping night round from Balmaha.

Thought it was you.