britpop95

Im back :-) from 8v to vr6

Now then everyone hows it going? Good i hope been quite a while since was on the forum i used to own a moonlight blue 8v and i sold it to kipvw. I've recently bought a mulberry vr6 and in true corrado fashion the heater matrix spewed coolant into the interior so just in the middle of taking the dashboard out, all good fun :-) i will get some pictures on soon, james if u read this hows the campaign doing look forward to catching up

Not that i know him ,but yeah he is still around . You just jogged my memory that we have not had an update in a while .

Another Mulberry in Wigan !. I still ain't seen another Corrado in the area since I got mine 12 months ago apart from one parked in Billinge.

Happy days .was only talking about it on Thursday when I was getting new tyres with a guy who turned up who had recently sold a Dragon Green 16v.

Ye couldn't wait to drive it home. Unfortunately the heater matrix leaked all the coolant into the footwells so ive ordered a new one, it wants a new wing which I've bought off a forum member. Runs perfect engine still has loads of grunt. So where abouts in Wigan are you mate?

Ye its got some awful aftermarket wheels on but he also included the original speedlines with the car and there in decent condition. Ive got the heater matrix to fit (dashboard is out ready) new wing to fit, bit of spraying needs doing, spoiler wants greasing up. Gunna rebuild the head and new gaskets and oil seals. Also need the small rubber pipe that fits onto the airfilter think its called a psv or something the pipe goes from airfilter to the cylinder head.

No it was his daily for going to work. Its got decent service history and he's given me a few bits n bats for it. Just think he let it go downhill towards his end of ownership of the car sadly. I bought it purely on colour combination mulberry with full cream leather including half black half cream leather steering wheel. He used to own a red 16v before owning the mulberry

bought mine on colour also : ). Black leather though like the sound of your interior. Taking it to Awesome GTI tomorrow for a service. Will be my first visit