BILLCOR

Aqua Blue VR £1400

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/volkswagen/corrado/volkswagen-corrado-vr6-1995/2963651

Looks pretty decent for the money, mileage isn't to high, obviously the misfire would need sorting out, but its got a nice set of BBS RX's and Beige Interior, cant tell if their Recaros though. The front end colour looks slightly lighter in those pics, maybe just the light?

Worth buying it for breaking. Money would be made back on the wheels and interior easily.

I bet the misfire is oil fouling cyl 1 or 6's spark plug. New engine time.

I got this car and it was just plugs changed them All she runs sweet all old plug looks like they been in her for year it had new engine at 60000 it's all good

Well done, nice buy for the money :thumbleft:

mental (her pet name ) due to the plate, my previous car before the 24v, got a bargain there, had a different bonnet because of some toe rag putting paint stripper over her, spent a lot on her, be nice to she her getting back to where she was, any questions just ask

sold her because the 24v came for sale just down the road and couldn't resist, no i didn't wire in the stereo, sold her without one, there is a build thread on here somewhere, did the annoying occasional no start get fixed ?