edd

H&R Comfort Suspension Kit Volkswagen Corrado VR6 1995 2.9

Can anyone provide any experience with this H&R Comfort Suspension Kit. I have been using the search via the forum and via google and there does not seem much info about.

I used to have the Koni T/A and H&R combo on a different VR6 and liked the setup

I am now looking at Bilstein B12 pro kit due to the good reviews from members of this site, my only hesitation is that I prefer the idea of the 4omm drop with the H&R comfort kit against the 25mm drop with the B12 pro (and the £200 lower pric tag)

Edd

Not even been discussed? Anyone point me in the direction of a previous similar thread?

Lots to read here mate, I can't tell you if the ones you mention are discussed though

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=23595

Dont think they are mentioned in there unfortunately, read that thread so moany times haha.

Is it a new kit i wonder, it is rare not to find something discussed on thie forum,

I know of two cars here in Ireland that have the H&R comfort cup kit fitted, both are on this forum - Mike2006 & fendervg. Owners very happy with them. I am considering doing the same myself.

Its the same as the cup kit right?

I had the cup kit sport installed and it feels so much better!! Even if the kit is made for a MK3 Golf...

Its the same as the cup kit right?

I had the cup kit sport installed and it feels so much better!! Even if the kit is made for a MK3 Golf...

I believe so but am open to correction....

Cools thanks all. I'm off to Pester Mike2006 & fendervg with PM's.

Edited by edd

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/suspension-kits/car/volkswagen/corrado-vr6/1995/2-9/hr-comfort-suspension-kit-lowers-front-40mm-and-lowers-rear-40mm

H&R Comfort Suspension Kit Volkswagen Corrado VR6 1995 2.9

Anyone using it? Quite like my teeth & spine so I'm after modest lowering & a supple, near OE ride.

Would especially like to see a photo of the ride height after this kit has had a chance to settle.

I have h&r rss clubsport coilovers on mine. Obviously a different offering entirely but I thought I'd say that even these are comfortable and civilised compared to a lot of Corrado set ups I've been in. The quality is great too.

Been n the car years and are working well.

I am a bit of a wuss when it comes to firm suspension.

Looks like it's a straight up choice between Bilstein B12's & the H&R comfort kit....

I bought the b12 setup in the end. Haven't fitted them yet though....

I have h&r rss clubsport coilovers on mine. Obviously a different offering entirely but I thought I'd say that even these are comfortable and civilised compared to a lot of Corrado set ups I've been in. The quality is great too.

Been n the car years and are working well.

Just looked these up bit pricey - almost double the price of the B12 although you have much more lowering capacity (up to 60mm)but that's probably too much for my needs - like theidea of 30-40mm over the standard speedlines. Was alos looking at the B14s as tehse seemed a great altenative - does anyone have these on their car?