Bs6VR6

Few more bits needed lovely people...

Hey,

Thanks everyone who helped out with my last list, greatly appreciated. Anyway, few more items needed to push on and one of which is proving a total mare.

NON-abs firewall servo bracket( I know there is an option of combining two other brackets but the intended part would be ideal)

Front bumper metal support bracket, have a bumper skin, just need the crossmember it attaches too.

passenger door window motor.

That is all, for now, any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Max,

Seeing as it's intended for hillclimb/track use Max, why don't you do away with at least the passenger side leccy window to save a bit of weight? Bit of perspex butted in place, job done!

Sorry, probably over sold that aspect, I will be doing some, but it will be predominantly a road car, The new interior and complete sound deadening put rest to any 'stripped' Motorsport credentials, its just my abs never worked anyway, in fact I've never had a car with it, plus its a old and fairly basic system anyway. Toyed with the idea of the mk3 golf system but For ease, financial restraints and the above reasons I've decided to do away with it.

Vag-Hag :- Hi mate, yeah Ill have it, working up in hereford mon-fri at the moment so can swing past on my way home one night next week. Which days best for you and how much do you want for it. Cheers, max.

Lilfuzzer, think I will have the bumper iron off vag-hag just due to location, how much to post the regulator down to me mate, I'm in Portishead near bristol.

Cheers guys.

Anyone help on the firewall bracket??Or advice on an alternative???

Edited by Bs6VR6

Thanks for the help with the other bits guys, but still desperate for the non-abs firewall bracket.

Cheers,

Max,