ChrisL

Removing headrests

Push the plastic tab until the headrest legs retracts as much as possible, then just be forceful with it Chris. I thought there maybe something keeping it in place, but theres not and its just very stiff to get out. Don't be afraid you'll break anything, just get angry with it!

The guide tubes on the seat where the headrest legs slide into. On the back of it theres a little plastic tab you push in to release the headrest. You'll see a couple of slots on the legs as it comes up, and you may think theres more slots to come, but once you get major resistance, it just needs a good tug!

Cheers, I couldn't see a tab and it looks like the metal bars are fixed to the seat and the headrest moves up and down the bars!

Bugger, I got it wrong! There is a retaining circlip type thing on the guides that can be pulled out from the side, thats what keeps it in! Your right, there are no tabs that push in, thats on other cars I was thinking about. Sorry mate!