seanl82

Options sticker reproduction

Anyone know of anywhere that does these? The inside of my boot is scratched to buggery and I'd like to get it repainted. I want it done properly though rather that masking the sticker, and probably taking it off with the tape afterward anyway! A replacement would be ideal if there is anyone that are reproducing them. Thanks all!

Is that the one which tells you the colour code Sean ? . I want to do mine in the summer too , mine is also scratched to hell .

That's the one Rob. I've emailed the place linked to see if they can do them. Mine has worn pretty thin in places and has lifted a bit. It's the paint on the panel it attaches to that bugs me most, but it can't be done right with that sticker still there.

It would be hard to get a batch I think Rob. A lot will be different as obviously they would need to be made for colour and option specifics of each car.

It would be hard to get a batch I think Rob. A lot will be different as obviously they would need to be made for colour and option specifics of each car.

Sometimes i really wonder if i have brain !. What was i thinking ? Of course they will be different DOH !. Get ya coat Rob .

Haha! I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to amend a letter or two on the computer, then print it out though. Hopefully its possible but I'll post it up if they reply to the email.

Whilst we are on the subject any body got any pics of the sticker in the boot? and also the ones in the engine bay that should be there as my car has none.